B**TARDS

John16v

Car is in garage this morning for coilovers, 17's and brakes. mehcanic went to fit the rear coilovers and got a fone call telling me they dont fit (even though they are for a mk6) i nor gaz nor the mehcanic can figure out why neither can avo technical so now another set have had to be ordered for next week and see if they will fit :S

am not happy at the mo :baby: :baby: :evil:

john

Should have gobne for GAZ coilovers mate, eh mike!!  :D

LOL, i was thinking of puttin when i saw this earlier, shudda bought GAZ lol! :D :roll:

they got a company profile on GAZ in this months Performance Ford and on the recommednded products page, they got GAZ coilovers, got the mag the day after i picked 'em up lol

:thumb:

LOL, i was thinking of puttin when i saw this earlier, shudda bought GAZ lol! :D :roll:

they got a company profile on GAZ in this months Performance Ford and on the recommednded products page, they got GAZ coilovers, got the mag the day after i picked 'em up lol

Yep seen it mate, mine are great, just gotta get strut braces for front and rear now! 8)

Yep seen it mate, mine are great, just gotta get strut braces for front and rear now! 8)

yeah i gotta get a front one lol, will probably get one next week :thumb: