Nearly had a heart attack

Scotteh

Well last night i was in a modding mood, so i thort id find a pic of a gt4 and start photoshopping kits on. Now i love the veilside kit for it and i was seriously looking at getting it...until i saw the price of the official version (u can get replicas) but the official is £2,300 for front and rear bumpers, skirts and spoiler :O :jaw: :jaw:

nearly died wen i saw that price...gotta see if i can find a replica now

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well last night i was in a modding mood, so i thort id find a pic of a gt4 and start photoshopping kits on. Now i love the veilside kit for it and i was seriously looking at getting it...until i saw the price of the official version (u can get replicas) but the official is £2,300 for front and rear bumpers, skirts and spoiler  :O  :jaw:  :jaw:

nearly died wen i saw that price...gotta see if i can find a replica now

but if your gonna be spending a shed load of money on a GT4, and getting it sweet, why not spend that bit extra and get the real deal? how satisfying would it be to tell some1 it is a genuine veilside kit and not a cheap replica if they asked? and it would be a good selling point in the future when u sell it :cheers:

GT4 is slow mate, Mr2 turbo :thumb: same engine, but with half the transmission lost = faster :D

trd2000gt.jpg

trd2000gt-f.jpg

trd2000gt-f.jpg

GT2000 wide body kit for MR2 - price...

£4962.00

Oh, and if you wantt hat spoiler, that'll be an extra £875.00!!!

8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o

Not being funny scotteh lad, but im with Paul on this one, MR2's are sooo much nicer lookin cars!! Celica's just look shite to me, and i aint even a fan of the MR2!  :O

nah, i full understand that looks wise, the MR2 isn't everyones taste. But performance for ur money its incredibly, wont get another car for under 5k thay'll break the 14sec barrier! and do 160mph+ as standard!