master plan

iambloo

right... am getting lowering springs soon... then am ordering tyres... so i should have my sweet swet 15" white multispokes on and car lowered... then i think ill go for an FSE powerboost valve... followed by a superchip and a set of cams... then ill uprate the brakes... RS2000 rear beam and mondeo V6 up front... if i have the money ill probably stick on a decent set of Koni adjustables... i might then throw on a set of cosworth arches and skirts and get a flush tailgate... then i may convert my engine to a 2.0 mondeo one... and maybe get a set of 17's... also ill get a sierra cosworth interior maybe cos ive heard they go straight in... or i may get an RS2000 one retrimmed...

...is there any flaws in my plan i should know about now !? lol ?(

IMO... not worth spending any money on a 1.6 mate.

The same cams can be used in the 2.0 as the 1.6, but then you've still got fitting charges when you swap. You should also have new followers etc. when you put a new cam in.

For the price of cams and fitting (unless you do it yourself) you would have almost enough to have a standard 2L put in there! That's my plan anyway. :)

...is there any flaws in my plan i should know about now !? lol ?(

You will need more than one 2.0 mondeo engine :P

what like 2 mondeo engines !? ?( i thought it was just a case of taking everything off the 1.6 and putting it on the 2.0 block?