This David Beckham saga

Brown

:curse: :vangry: Am I the only person who thinks this whole saga is now being blown way out of proportion..?! Every article I read today referred to Becks as a "disgrace to his country" , or the "disgraced England captain"...

the only mistake I can see on Beckham behalf is not what he did.. but admitting to it.

Chuffed for Michael Owen to bag one for us tonight :cheers: We're looking good at the moment

Who cares? He's an idiot. always has been, always will be. he's too jumped up and he has far too much money. Why doesn't he pay most of his money to the government, maybe then we won't have a pensions black hole like we do! he doesn't need all of that money! he gets more in one week than most of us get in 10 years, he just really doesn't need it. If he claims he does, then he wants a severe kick up the bum and given the same as what us hard workers get. Peanuts. See how he likes living then!

I dunno about fellow scottish members, but i just hate him (I'm guessing it's just a scottish thing for me, really, but i could be wrong!)

-T

Edited by Teribus

lmao, well.. Beckham isn't the only person who is raking it in. He doesn't live here any more so he doesn't owe our Government didley.. and trust me, he earns peanuts to a lot of the corporate big wigs out there who make the world go round.. i have to deal with them all day long.

All I'm saying is that the press just seems to blow everything up when he is concerned.. no would care less if it was Nicky Butt.

just wait until yous push him into international retirement, and we'ill see how the story will change.

I hope he does quit, everyone does forget about the good stuff hes done for the country, anyone remember the greece free kick, how much of a hero was he then? the scottish team would have him! :D

It was a stupid challenge and for that he is a nob.

Did he actually say any of those things in a interview or did the papers make up some complete shite like usual!! Remember About a week ago none of the players spoke to the press for the rubbish they printed, do you think he just forgot about it and made all those statement to a reporter X(

Does anybody actually want to read about him through out the newspaper, No - but the papers print shite and everyone buys them for something to read at lunch I for one really dont care what he has done as long as he doesnt break the law and keeps scoring.

its a mini adventure

the end :nutter:

I think he shud be executed or packed off to a tiny remote island if u think the other is a bit harsh, end of problem  :thumb:

Who cares? He's an idiot. always has been, always will be. he's too jumped up and he has far too much money. Why doesn't he pay most of his money to the government, maybe then we won't have a pensions black hole like we do! he doesn't need all of that money! he gets more in one week than most of us get in 10 years, he just really doesn't need it. If he claims he does, then he wants a severe kick up the bum and given the same as what us hard workers get. Peanuts. See how he likes living then!

I dunno about fellow scottish members, but i just hate him (I'm guessing it's just a scottish thing for me, really, but i could be wrong!)

-T

I'm as English as i come, and i fcukin' hate the poof!  :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: to all of above :thumb:

aye i never sed i didnt hate him :P but the guy does have skill, it cant be denied, altho he seems to choose wen he uses it lol. i think he shud be disciplined simply for admitting it, imo it was a smart thing to do but u dont admit it? tw*t

wen every1 forces him into international retirement tho i agree that we will feel the impact, he might be a tw*t be he is 1 of the best players, wen he wants