Full of passion?

Kirsty

Full- time retail advisor £19,367

No matter what your job your doing, your the kind of person who can improvise and ask the right people the right questions. you like meeting a wide variety of customers and you love the whole idea of advertising and selling.

if u can show a real passion for mobile technology and a talent for making decisions, its time to talk to vodafone. we can offer you great benefits - 23 days holiday, share schemes, 2 mobiles with free line rental and reduced call charges, and pension options. plus opportunities to develop your skills and take on more responsibility.

do you reckon i should go for this job???

dunno if anyone here works for vodafone but can someone give us an idea bout what it involves if poss? :P

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just make sure that 19k isnt comission based as many fone shops work that way

if they said it was commission-based for 19k, i'd tell 'em to shove it up their :censored:

but as said, as far as retail goes, that ain't a bad starting, but i'd wanna make sure that it was just a starting point.......

Go for it babe, if thats the sort of work youd enjoy then why not?

Its good money, and from what ive heard vodafone are very good employers and most of there jobs offer good career prospects :thumb:

thats alright then :

I went round 5 mobile phone shops in Maidstone with my CV, asking about vacancies!

If you're not happy with what you're doing now, go for it! :cheers:

yeh i think i will go for it. theres not many phone shops round here, at one stage there were like 10 or something stupid up the high street now theres only vodafone.... i think

if i dont get it im gonna start looking for jobs around canterbury and ashford

"love is in the air, everywhere i look around" :roll:

:roll:

I worked in mobile phone retail for 3 years and the money is so so easy for what you are doing, i would defo recommend this if you are interested in phones, and technology and that sort of stuff

yeh ive always been interested in phones. ive been brought up on phones etc etc etc. ive always loved them, and always been spending money on them.... had one when i was 13 so thats about 1997 and i rung up a £350 phone bill and none of my mates had phones! work that out 8o

just make sure that 19k isnt comission based as many fone shops work that way

if they said it was commission-based for 19k, i'd tell 'em to shove it up their :censored:

but as said, as far as retail goes, that ain't a bad starting, but i'd wanna make sure that it was just a starting point.......

yeh im not good at selling, but thought, i'll apply, then get an interview fingers crossed and then ask all the questions then

but if u dont try you dont know

i just cant survive on less than 500 a month without overtime :censored: