FAO Cyrix

marcus

Thats a DVLA problem Rachy. I sent three V%'s in the envelope, Yours, my current car which i bought a week later (didnt send your for a week cos u werent insured etc and u asked me not to) and also a SORN declaration for my Mi-16.

Took a month but ive received it all back.....Sooo ive no idea on that one, its not like the log books any use to me lol?

Marcus let me know when you recieve it........ive PM'd you.

got it.......finally

mate, u sent it to the wrong address. my house number is 50, you sent it to 15.......

i dont even know the woman there, she said it looks like a car part and she always hears me coming home at night with my zorst and thought it night be mine.......she only recieved it today though

cyrix, dont get me wrong i am grateful for the modem i recieved from you & I'm sure the others on the board are pleased with what they have purchased from you. But i am sure that most will agree that the transactions dont go completely smoothly. I realise that you have sold quite a few item on here and will most likely sell a few more. But when u have got a deal going thru, send the item as soon as u recieve the transfer of money, because i am sure u r probably gettin annoyed that maybe u are gettin a bad reputation. If you cant send the item promptly dont do the deal, or let the person know the situation.

Not having a dig mate, just a bit of advice. :)

cyrix, dont get me wrong i am grateful for the modem i recieved from you & I'm sure the others on the board are pleased with what they have purchased from you. But i am sure that most will agree that the transactions dont go completely smoothly. I realise that you have sold quite a few item on here and will most likely sell a few more. But when u have got a deal going thru, send the item as soon as u recieve the transfer of money, because i am sure u r probably gettin annoyed that maybe u are gettin a bad reputation. If you cant send the item promptly dont do the deal, or let the person know the situation.

Not having a dig mate, just a bit of advice.  :)

Agreed, i've spoken to you a few times mate, and you seem like a sound enough guy, but I know Marcus was getting quite stressed about this throttle body, so maybe you should send things sooner or whatever :thumb:

Again, not having a dig ;)