Last nite @ M20

FIRSTLY...... HAHAHAHAHAHA :thumb:

got in from work about 6:30ish and went str8 2sleep, got a txt from mexxy at about 8ish askin 'if i was coming?' lol 4got all bout jimbos Bday, so got ready ASAP

flew down to m20 (the club) realising i had no petrol :jaw: it got me there.

met serenade, mike c, ex-finesse, mexxy, saw the cars :drool: :drool: :drool:

then went inside, at first i was only going to have 1 drink but Mike C, offered me to have a drinking comp :drunk: :cheers: , so i couldnt turn that down could i! lol

3hours l8er, mike C is cabbaged over a table :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: while me and ex-finesse get quality pics of him ahah, then he does off to the car to throw up while we are all in the club stil (duno where mexxy done off too) then by about 3ish we all leave, me 4getin i didnt have petrol, ran out in ashford with 1 of serenades m8s in the car :vangry: :nutter:

lol eventually serenade came to the rescue with a petrol can lol MY SAVIOUR lol

will get teh pics off my phone ASAP and EX-finesse, get that camera developed lol

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Report by Ralph n Mike!::::::::::

Racing some astra van on the way down, struggles to reach 110! :curse: and from then on the temperature guage was boucin' around! :O

Cheers to jackie for free tickets n drink, and jimbo for having a birthday!

Class night, much better than expected! Nice to meet Kirsty, but didnt see you n jimbo most of the night!

Ralph wasn't plannin to drink but ended up doing shots with Mike and Aaron, did most of the spirits behind the bar(s) :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

20mins of DnB from 12 saw both of us jumping around like lunatics with some random pill 'ead!

After that Mike felt a bit creamed, so bailed out upstairs for a breather and once he stopped, that was goodnight from him, collapsed out on a table! :drunk:

Got some random dodgy pics of that! All of ok until a bouncer came over around 1am and threatened to through him out! 8o Ralph n becky carried him to the other room. We both left the club at 1:20 with the intention of going back in but it wasn't to happen for Mike! icon8.gif icon8.gif

Ralph went back in the club to use the remainder of some cheap glo-sticks in the trance but left after 10mins. Jackie also left cos it was only her dancing now!

Aaron and jackie / becky's mate left to get some petrol in ashford and we drove away around 2:20 once police had disappeared. 10mins later we get a call saying aaron had run out of petrol. Jackie went back and helped, and we got home around 3am.

Hmmmm..... :S Night don't sound too great from this post, but forgetten loads of random stuff!

Also had 4 people in the front of my car (cosy! :jaw:) One throwing up out the door....

All in all, top night!

lol @ aaron, using usernames from different forums ;)

had a great time!

nice to meet all of ya :D

saw ralph and mike jumping around.... lol :D

got home.... i dunno what time. i er... couldnt remember anything

on the way back with jimbo and his mates i think i shared my whole life story with them lmao

felt proper rough in the morning but i wasnt sick. just had an excuse to doss about in bed half the day :D lol

Glad everyone had a good night. It was a good turn out and our cars showed up all that were in the carpark and luckily we managed to get our cars parked pretty much together. :thumb:

I spent most of the night dancing around on my own, never mind some people just dont have the stamina, lol :P Had a jump around with Ralph and Mike for a while. Nice to meet to some new faces.

Decorated the car Jimbo came in, hes mate said he didnt mind, so out came the balloons and banners, i think it was a nice idea.

I walked in with 10 people and came out on my own :(

I jumped in Ralphs car and sat on his lap :) nice and cosy till Aaron opened the door and i nearly fell out. Mike have you figured out why you kept saying 27 yet? You were totally hammered, and as for throwing up, hahahahahaha.

After driving half hour i get a call to say Aaron & Leigh had broken down, so had no choice really to go bail them out and get them petrol, no-one else was going to and couldnt leave them in Ashford, it was freezing.

that was a quality night i must say part from jimbo+kirsty just disappeaered, saw them upstairs once i think then....NOTHING, oh BTW kirsty. cant txt you back, vodafone have deleted my credit the twats lol and wont put it back on until i have proof, so i'm making a £50 recipt at work lol tee hee hee

AND A MASSIVE THANKS TO JACKSTAR, THE ENGINE WOULDNT TURN OVER AND WE WER USING THE HEAT SPARINGLY AND SHARING A TOON ARMY JUMPER LOL, well when i say sharing, she had it and i was sorta hangin over her lol

I spent most of the night dancing around on my own, never mind some people just dont have the stamina, lol  :P  Had a jump around with Ralph and Mike for a while.

Yeh..... it ain't meant to be 100% random 8o Don't care if it was though!

One point I had almost half the dance floor to myself! :eek: Good music.... tis all that matters 8)

Requested "Plummet - Damaged" but I have no idea if the DJ played it or not cos 5mins later we were hauling Mike out the room, then out the club! :D

Quality Sunday too; North & East Kent seafront carpark crawl :roll: ......... big thanks to Jackie for dinner! :thumb:

:jaw:

I spent most of the night dancing around on my own, never mind some people just dont have the stamina, lol  :P   Had a jump around with Ralph and Mike for a while.

Yeh..... it ain't meant to be 100% random 8o Don't care if it was though!

One point I had almost half the dance floor to myself! :eek: Good music.... tis all that matters 8)

Requested "Plummet - Damaged" but I have no idea if the DJ played it or not cos 5mins later we were hauling Mike out the room, then out the club! :D

Quality Sunday too; North & East Kent seafront carpark crawl :roll: ......... big thanks to Jackie for dinner! :thumb:

:jaw:

Where was my invite to this. Sorry we had to leave early had to go down herne bay and sort a bloke out who ows my brother some money

Ralph, when you getin them pics done??? i'm getting  the vid/pics off my phone as we speak but cant really see much just yous 2 at 1 side of the floor when the strobe is on ya then the nxt sumwhere else and me tryin to find ya lol

I'll get them done soon! I got another camera to develop too. Still got about 8 pics left though, tried usin' them up yesterday too X(

EDIT: Dinner was especially great because was the first meal of the day for both of us, and my sis went straight to bed when we got home. :cheers:

Edited by Ex-Finesse