Last nite @ M20

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was a quality night i must say part from jimbo+kirsty just disappeaered, saw them upstairs once i think then....NOTHING, oh BTW kirsty. cant txt you back, vodafone have deleted my credit the twats lol and wont put it back on until i have proof, so i'm making a £50 recipt at work lol tee hee hee

oh right thats cool. thought it might be something like that :baby:

aaron, you disappeared lol!!!

that was a quality night i must say part from jimbo+kirsty just disappeaered, saw them upstairs once i think then....NOTHING, oh BTW kirsty. cant txt you back, vodafone have deleted my credit the twats lol and wont put it back on until i have proof, so i'm making a £50 recipt at work lol tee hee hee

oh right thats cool. thought it might be something like that :baby:

aaron, you disappeared lol!!!

PMSL he may have disappeared that night but he didnt get very far, hahahaha

:O

i knew i shuda took the 1st ashford turn off when i was on m20 lol (when it started t o chug a tad)

Dont know why you were in such a rush, if you needed to stop for petrol before hand should have just called someone and we would have waited for you, never mind, lesson learnt, i hope as i wont be running around like that again, i makesure the phones turned off, hahaha

i was in a rush coz i got in from work in 7oaks at 7:30 or sumit and fell asleep, got a TXT from kirsty at 8:30 askin if i was goin and sed we'd meet outside m20 at 9:30, jumped in the shower and got ready, grabbed my tea and legged it out hte door at 9:15, then on the motorway was getin txts from kirsty sayin 'wher r u?" and hurry up lol thats y

ITS ALL KIRSTYS FAULT!! :curse: :evil: :vangry: :devil: :kill: :censored: :nutter:

lmao ONLY JK