OMG what would you do if this was your car!?!?

Rob84

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd pull out my 9 and bust a cap in his ass!!!!!!!! thats one good example of why u should always keep something to hand in your car just in case of idiots like him!!!!!! i do !! under the drivers seat so the old bill dont spot it. ive used it before and id use it again ( only in very extreme situiations, it takes alot to make me really mad but then i turn in to " THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR " and just start shaking and going mad!!!) :devil:

i'd pull out my 9 and bust a cap in his ass!!!!!!!!  thats one good example of why u should always  keep something to hand in your car just in case of idiots like him!!!!!! i do !! under the drivers seat so the old bill dont spot it.  ive used it before and id use it again ( only in very extreme situiations, it takes alot to make me really mad but then i turn in to " THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR " and just start shaking and going mad!!!)  :devil:

u serious?!? ur telling me you've got a gun in ur car? :rolleyes: or is it a water pistol?

i'd pull out my 9 and bust a cap in his ass!!!!!!!!   thats one good example of why u should always  keep something to hand in your car just in case of idiots like him!!!!!! i do !! under the drivers seat so the old bill dont spot it.   ive used it before and id use it again ( only in very extreme situiations, it takes alot to make me really mad but then i turn in to " THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR " and just start shaking and going mad!!!)  :devil:

u serious?!? ur telling me you've got a gun in ur car? :rolleyes: or is it a water pistol?

I'm guessing it's a nightstick or baseball bat or something of that ilk...