Fast Ford / Classic Ford @ Crail

BlairM

It was a good enough day, pity about the crap weather I'm sure it'd have been busier if it were dry and possibly in the summer.

Nice to meet up with everyone, thanks to sas82 from the mkvreg who got himself and I there (minus a few detours! :P) but thanks bud for getting us there anyway! :)

Now my digicam decided it didn't like the batteries I put in it so these two are all i got! :( I'm sure Lambo and sas82 will have more to come. :thumb: Look forward to them.

Imag0007.jpg

Couple of cars in there that just decided to park with us, up the end, including this:

Imag0008.jpg

the cossie, and the very tidy red mk5b RS were among a few randoms who obviously knew that they were missing out, so joined our little photoshoot :D

the silver mk6 with the black morettes is ryans, you should hear his install.... sheesh! :)) i love the combination of skirts and bumpers he's gone for and the bonnet is simply lush :)

As said before, cracking day guys, and i'm already looking into what was discussed with Craig and Blair on the day, because as I said, i'm not having that going on, or at least, i refuse to be a part of it.

Alright guys, had a great day, is the only show i've made it to this year at Crail and it was well worth it. As already said, a real shame about the weather, but we made the most of the weather.

Great to meet everyone, some old faces and some new, which was fantastic, i think we should aim to make it much bigger next year though guys.

I got some pictures but i think the theme of the day was the cold weather, so mine are limited as well.

Thanks again guys, and looking forward to some more joint meets next year

Nice pics :thumb:

Looks a wee bit warmer there than what it was! :O

Matt was that really a year ago only seems like yesterday I remember reading about in on here!

BTW Ian do I get some evo stickers when I re-subscribe this year as last years one is on me old car and the other one was buggered ??? My car looks far too naked there!

Edited by BlairM