• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"yeah, we're lost"

yeahwerelostagain.jpg

:roll:

tehridez.jpg

bowling pics:

action lee and his amazing ground destroying technique (christ some of them must have hurt mate 8o ;) )

actionlee.jpg

"don't you take a fooking photo of me"

ok, rach i'll take 2 :P

donttakeafookingpictureofme.jpg

DSC01214.jpg

trying hard is for losers

bowlingyeahwhatever.jpg

aaah all our balls have vanished!!!

DSC01215.jpg

clearly a different class of score 8)

Untitled-1.jpg

:thumb:

Edited by Chappers

Top night had a great time and as always worth the drive. got home just before 12 not bad to Tonbridge in Kent . My car always cruises nicely just below 100 :baby:

although did find one of those annoying coppers travelling at 69 mph just to keep the traffic in order so that slowed me down for a couple of miles.

Thanks to all the organisers .

yeah keeping up with matt at 90 - 100 odd drank my petrol - i had planned on stopping nearer home but it was just going into the red so i stopped off for a tenners worth to get me home ;)

Ross, when u went past on the A45, it did sound quite good - ur plate stands out really well from the back - looks class :thumb:

and who was that bird everyone was looking at in the 1st bowling place?  ?(  :roll:

a few people were talkin' bout her too, can't for the life of me remember what it was specifically they were talkin' bout tho......... :))  :baby:

where?? inside??? the one behind the counter??? just classy young ish managerial type, yum yum :P :P :D :D