Kent Meet....

Twas a quality night overall. Good to catch up with some familiar faces and meet some new peeps :cheers:

My version of events.....

At 3:30 in the afternoon Mike and Dave (Chappers) arrive at my house unexpectadly! After some food, we leave just before 5:30 to meet Keith (Benny Si) just up the road.

Left at 5:45 to do the simple journey along 2 junctions of the M2, then turn around to get on the right side of the motorway...... Thing is I lead the 4 of us back onto the M2 going in the same direction! :curse: Only 12 miles til the next junction! :O :nutter: :roll:

Well eventually got to the meet point. :cheers: But remembered I was meant to bring an amp which Ant was interested in buying! Quick dash of petrol and I flew home to get it. Organised it so the convoy passed me back on the motorway and it worked! :D lol

Convoyed to Bluewater area, then a couple of roundabouts re-arranged the group and we lost Mike for a while. Random driving around a massive industrial park and we eventually found the pub.

It was hot! :O Think I spoke to most people during the night, might turn out to be a very expensive night for Lee with so many people trying to convince him to splash cash on the estate! :roll:

I found time went quickly! The group was too large for us all to talk as one, so we kind of split into 2 or 3 groups.

Most of us headed to Bluewater afterwards. Surprised at how many of us made it considering the speed Kirsty was leading! Never knew that 'inside' dual carriageway existed! :eek: Will have to give that a try some other time.

Don't think anyone had an encounter with any of the Kerbs of Death which I talked about! :roll: Shame we got kicked off so early.

Spanked it home, held 110 over JUB's bridge! Hope everyone else had an easy enough trip home.

Wicked night peeps. Take care 8) :cheers:

Ralph.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been home for a while :innocent:

good night, good to meet up with everyone again

was really surprised at the number of people came to the meet, especially from down kent way.. never realised we had so many members down that way :thumb:

i went straight to the pub for 7.. got there at 6:30 and ended up waiting for an hour for the first group to arrive.

racing to bluewater was fun however didn't fancy losing it on any roundabout so let u FWD guys battle it out while i took an easy ride with the best view of the action :D

cheers ralph for the amp :thumb: and marky > i have u'r gear :thumb:

just like to say top night apart from almost falling asleep in pub due to heat.good to see some regulars and some new faces.racing through bluewater was a laugh wow ross your car is slow lmao just kidding mate love that plate.

come on kirsty where and whens our next evo meet as your southern events coordinator lol :P :thumb:

i'm still absolutely PMSL @ Evv's Dukes of hazard horn coming back through the Dartford Tunnel....ffs, I could hardly see, I was crying with laughter.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nice to meet new peeps, Kirsty, you are a diamond :thumb:

Great night, will do loads of these next year :thumb:

oh, and to the people on 'our table', Clare had left me an apoligy note when I got home :)) :)) :P :P :P :roll: ;)

:cheers: :cheers:

was a great night, sorry didn't get to meet everyone n talk to people individually, Charleigh n Jackie for example, sorry ladies, always said must try harder in my school reports!! :innocent: :D :D

Beckie ur mad as usual!!!!

Nice to meet Kirsty, good meet gal :thumb:

Was a great turn out and a good but hard to find venue, knew i should have printed a map off!!!!! :P :D :D :D

Some inconsiderate fool crashed on the M1 closing it southnound exactly where we needed to go to get to the Thurrock meet X( got there in the end :thumb:

Evv - that green machine of yours is class, rides well at 95 ish too even for long periods!!! :D :thumb: :thumb:

Chappers - best looking derv about mate :cheers:

Some mad looking Xmas decorations down Bluewater!! :D

Nice one peeps :cheers: :cheers:

Soz peeps for being anti-sociable an' leavin' early..

I managed to buckle one of me wheels just before leavin' :( (Effin' pot holes)

An' being the eejit i am had'nt checked my spare for yonks, an' found out all too soon it had a nail in an' did'nt wanna stay inflated ;(

(fanku Adam for followin me all the way home lol)

Thanks to b19 jub for keepin' us entertained for an' hour at the services with his "ford Anorak Antics" lol ;)

Hope to meet peeps properly another time :thumb:

only just got in after 400 miles YES 400 Miles excluding my drive back to staffs tomorrow, i realyl enjoyed it!. Has a class night good to meet new and olds faces again, sorry if i didnt speak to everyone.

The traffic coming off the m1 was something i had never seen before :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: was just wedged and toke a long time for me, lee and ross to get to the services, once arrived as we left i got fuckin cut up by a transit to have to go around the round about (island :roll: :pancake: ) and catch up to then be stopped by a red light leaving me and someone else cant remember ur name sorry, when ever one else had buggered off and we couldnt find them so we had a good tour of kent :roll: to finally be fdund by kirst :thumb: .

Once in there had a good talk and laugh with people. Had a good talk about manchestAR and the cineMA :roll: :roll: ,

Many thanks to people organised it and came tonight was a really good night :thumb:

Lee: PMSL u made me laugh some of the things u said tonight and routing me to play the horns more going throught the tunnel :roll: :roll: :roll:, Thank you also for not romping off into the distance and leaving me :thumb:

Ross: PMSL some of the things tonight made me laugh too, but coz of u beeping ur horns i had to do mine :innocent: :roll: , she runs well for a 1.4 dont she lol :pancake: , thank you also for not romping off too :thumb: :thumb:

Interesting Journey home dunno if there is any cameras on the m25 north bound but there was a lot of camera markings just hope there wasnts no cam else i am fucked :roll: :roll: , cant believe i could just about keep up with lee and ross! :jaw:

Had a problems when i left ross tho coming past silverstone (heading towards the m40) the car just began to jolt, shite i was out of petrol so i had to crawl at 50 for 6 miles to try and get to nearest petrol station but with 3 miles left she was jolting at at so had to drop to 30 in 5 gear to keep her going JUST made it :roll: just gave up at 10mph coming into the petrol station in 2nd :roll: :jaw: , topped her up got something to eat and drink and off i went :thumb:

Over all an eventful and brill night thanks again to all

Kent meet, meety Kent! :D

well, got up at 6:30 and got over to coventry, warwick uni to pick chappers up, was there bang on 8am as planned, he saw me go screamin' past thru his window, so dashed on down! :D

whopped down the M1, 100+ speeds all the time that the road was nice and clear, until accident traffic, not too bad tho, always moving slowly, kept chappers entertained in the queues with orgasms, freestyle chinese rapping and songs questioning sum chap's hygiene!

then when we got back on the move, we whopped along to sum Vanilla ICE / Hammertime! 8)

arrived at chapper's place, had a wee bit of toast and a cuppa, then gave his car an airing by goin' to Halfords to get some car shampoo, sound of the TD with 'zorst/ induction kit is class!

went back to his, i gave me car quite a good clean actually, got rid of the muck sum parcel force tosspiece sprayed me with the other day! :censored:

had a quality bacon sandwich, no shortage of Bacon in the Chapman household! :D

then Dave said, we'd go cruise to sum road where he cud just let me get back to the M25 and head down Kent, we parked up in sum supermarket car park and Dave directed me to where i needed to head, but then he just said he'd got nowt to do, so might as well go down Kent now with me, and suggested we just drop into Ralph's, so I said yeah, he can lead to Dartford Crossing then i'll take over from there, so i did. There was sum Proton Satria GTi thing, the one with all the Lotus decals down the side, and sum pikey chav fiesta shed with the badge, "SORT" on the back :roll: doin crazy things on the approach to the crossing, then when we went thru, i took lead!

now, i've been on this route numerous times, and know it soo well, 'tis a p155 easy drive to Ralph's from there, but i missed the junction whilst being too busy wondering why the fcuk sum t1t in a Focus was constantly nailing the brakes and putting his hazards on for no apparent reason!

anyway, next junction, comes off, follows a few signs, gets to the right village no problems. Me and Dave had sum fun at one set of lights!

went round the village a few times, I led us up into a cul-de-sac, then upto a church and cemetary that was too narrow to drive up, whoops!

after having sum fun round sum wicked country lanes after overshooting the village and heading off towards another LOL!

then found the destination 30 seconds later, no probs, so all in all not a major problem lol and was a good laff! :thumb:

Ralph was outside, fiddling with his car, was surprised to see us, 'specially chappers LOL!

then, after another meal, headed off to meet Benny Si in a PHAT car park!

cud have sum right fun in there in the ice! :D

then headed off to Medway meet point via Faversham, which Ralph seemed to think was a good idea! :rolleyes: :P

pulled up there, got sum petrol, came back, had a laff drivin round the car park, set sum Jag's alarm off 5 times with me Zorst! :innocent: :baby:

then after a while, bollocked it off into the night up 2wards our ultimate destination. 8)

people did a few laps of one island, i got caught behind, took the wrong exit, went 2 miles up the road, turned round, took right exit, followed signs to what i thought was the right direction!

got a fone call, appeared that no1 knew where they were anyway LOL! so decided to pull in2 sum kinda industrial/ retail parky place, got flagged by the LAPD, waving and shouting "FOGS!" LOL! anyway, saw a few cars from the end of our convoy go past at a roundabout the bottom of the road that I was at the top of, so bollocked it down there and joined in, and as if by magic, there was THE FCUKIN' WHARF MUTHAFUCKAZ! 8)

we had arrived, and JEEEESUS did they know about it! 8)

we took over the car park in true EVO fashion, then Lee and Ross arrived, then Evv half hour or so later

laffed me t1ts off at Lee as per usual, as he was chatting about his sh1t estate, doing "something" to his good estate and just general stuff.

Chappers was pretty snap-happy too! :D

good to see Dunk for the 1st time in Yonks, we only live like 15 mins from each other and the place we meet up at is like over 200 miles away!

we really took over the place lol, tho it was like a fookin' greenhouse! Damn Hot!

and then there was Becky being, well, errrrrrm, Becky lol! :D

also nice to meet all the new people i hadnt met before :thumb:

sum people went to Bluewater, but sum of us went "Corsa-Killing" in Strood and "Vectra-Chasing" on the M2 !!!

am now back at Ralph's ATM

massive shout to Chappers for food and car-washing facilities, and Ralph also for food and everything. Also to Jackie for getting me a beverage! :D

also big shout to everyone who did big mileage, quality to se Evv daaaaaaaaan there!

and just shout to everyone for coming, EVO triumphs once again :thumb:

Convoyed to Bluewater area, then a couple of roundabouts re-arranged the group and we lost Mike for a while.

:roll: :roll: :P

looks like u all had a great night, wish i cud of come but i wasnt in any state to drive and had to help with xmas shopping >.<

lee u tit, read that msg and felt well bad till i read it all :roll: :P