Kent Meet....

i went straight to the pub for 7.. got there at 6:30 and ended up waiting for an hour for the first group to arrive.

cheers ralph for the amp  :thumb:  and marky > i have u'r gear  :thumb:

sorry i blew out mate i had a bit of a dilema with my mate as she had some agro with an ex

i promise to come tot he next one :thumb:

cheers for grabbing that console buddy

u best come!

Well, what a top night :thumb:

Top night had by all I reckon, me and Jade enjoyed ourselves, was nice to finally have a proper chat to LeeR (ya dirty old perv, glad the missus didnt kick you out though) and Ross. Both top Blokes :thumb: Nice to meet and chat to everyone else too, Ralph, Ant, Dave (chappers) and of course not forgetting the top organiser Kirsty (who didnt know where the pub was PMSL :roll: )

Thanks to the organisers for a great night. Roll on the next one :thumb:

Dunk and Jade :)

lol... :innocent:

and jade..... omg you posted the picture of me looking bored lol

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a good nyt shame that kirst 4got wot time we was meeting at the services so me jimbo and ma m8 and ks b/f frozzzzzzzzzz.then we went inside 4 a bit as the overs wernt ganna get ther TILL 6 then cam bk out chated 2 sum peps then we left

then got nr blue water then kirst decides 2 go round the roundabouts a few times :roll:

good 2 meet new ppl and the ppl iv meet b4.

carnt w8 4 the next meet

HEYYY!!!!! Back at Uni now so i've got access to a computer again :D

Absolutely brilliant day, really enjoyed it, don't have much to add really, since i pretty much spent the whole day with Mike :thumb:

loved the race to bluewater, cheers for staying out of it Ant ;) cheers for the comments peeps :thumb:

got a few pics to post but they need a bit of editing

cheers to mike for picking me up, cheers to Ralph for letting me in, cheers to Becky for making my weekend :roll: and big thanks to Ralph's mum for the fish and chips :thumb:

just got home. Awful traffic, avoided M1 at all costs, thankfully everyone deserted the fast lane of the M40, so could fly all the way up. Have been uncertain for a while over my brakes tho, and they went well bad earlier on, but went OK (altho i'm still not sure they're 100%) later on!

great day 2day, Ralph singlehandly managed to demolish a shelf in BHS, almost getting us arrested or summat! :pancake: ;) :baby: :roll: :D

:thumb:

Edited by Mike C