Kent Meet

Mike C

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Bit of a non-event really, but a good laff as ever! :D

i arrived with Ralph, we were a bit late due to housepartyishness :drunk:

despite that we WERE gonna be the 1st there, but had to clear things up still etc, so late we were

people who had ordered food cancelled it afterwards as it appeared that it was still alive or summat the amount of time it took! :baby:

so some people had 2 fly, and me and Ralph were the last ones to leave a short while after Ralph had finished a few dealings with newbie, bexyboo1312, who it was good to meet, and her brother, whose name i was told, but it's slipped me mind now lol, hope ya do the right thing and get a 'scort and get ya sen signed up! ;)

also of course good to see Ralph, Jackie, Jimbo and meet Jackie's lovely sister Kim, who has never seen a rollcage before! :baby: :)) :D :roll:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got some pics as taken by bexyboo, here they are after a major resize job by yours truly LOL, came out quite well considering it was bloody cold LOL! :thumb:

01.jpg

A quality pic here, with me lookin' ludicrously cool LOL! :baby: 8) :D :roll:

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

:thumb:

Edited by Mike C

Ralph, you aint driving about like that are you????  ?(  X(  X(  X(  :nutter:

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrm no! :baby: :D

Bet he isnt doing arm signals either :pancake:

the only signals he was doing were ones expressing his opinion on the waitress in that place! :baby: :drool:

the only signals he was doing were ones expressing his opinion on the waitress in that place! :baby: :drool:

Pics ?(

just to add, the size of these pics means the full ones are ridiculously detailed, i had to resize 'em dramatically to post on the site, so a lot of detail and quality was lost, but i've done a bit of enhancing and touching up of the originals, so if any1 wants a really high quality version of any of these pics, just giz a shout :thumb:

Pics ?(

'fraid not mate :(

unless sum1 slyed 1 LOL! :D :baby: