Almost Run off the road

neil

Just coming from home from uni as I normally do along the same road I always do I drive up in the left hand lane to go straight on (as marked on the signs and road markings) get on to the roundabout and as I was going past the left turnoff this T*at driving a shogun decides he wants to go left without looking where the Fcuk he was going.

So luckily I turned left to avoid but instead the T*at keeps going left and I and him end up going down onto the mainroad left instead of going straight over.

He goes past no apology or acnowlegement of his mistake so I follow hime and take down his number

N462WTF

and we both carry along the A34 so i can turn off at the next exit. But whats on top of the bridge before a fcuking speed camera van so I brake to curb off a bit off speed was doing 80 so hopefully will be OK and hopefully the operator was targeting T*at features.

So anyway as the way home goes almost past the Police station I popped in to tell them about it. So he is going to get an ear bashing from them and hopefully a speeding ticket :devil:

Rant over was going to go to join the gym again but looks like I will put it off again :rolleyes:

tw@t, bet the police wont go round...why would they?

years ago, some bloke sorta made Ross go into the back of me (not making excuses, before anyone starts, it was Ross' fault for day dreaming :P ). We went to the police with his number. Cos he didnt actually touch either of us and drove away, they couldnt do shag all :vangry:

tw@t, bet the police wont go round...why would they?

years ago, some bloke sorta made Ross go into the back of me (not making excuses, before anyone starts, it was Ross' fault for day dreaming :P ). We went to the police with his number. Cos he didnt actually touch either of us and drove away, they couldnt do shag all :vangry:

Yeah the bloke said all he could probably do is talk to him and warn him mainly because there are no witnesses and no accident but im happy with an ear bashing.

Wont be happy if I get a ticket tho :vangry:

Oh and forgot to mention this is the second time this has happened to me at the same place ;(

bloody idiot, same sorta thing happened to my dad but the other driver got out and tried to pull dad out of the car, took about a month for the cops to see him and i think all they done was warn him.

go join the gym now, i did last week, went straight to the pub after and won a gallon of beer