new motor

IWA

tis on northampton motorsports rollers m8, went on the FEOC RR day on say. got 91.9BHP at the flywheel, but cause its got a fooked up clutch, which is gettin fixed tomorrow, it only scorted bout 71bhp at the wheels

got biiiiig plans for it, i want to morette and prowler the front end, rs sideskirts n spats n a lower cossie spoiler. i got a shite load of things knockin bout in me room for it. 40mm G-MAX springs, GTI rims, A-Frame pillar mount with oil pressure n volt meter, momo race wheel, 7" flip out screen. also buildin me install!!

lol, lots to be gettin on with!

went on the FEOC RR day on sat.

we didnt have one on sat ?( :roll: :roll:

sorry, just joking mate, couldnt resist. Although its getting slightly confusing and annoying that the clubs will now get mixed up all the time X( ?(

car looks good dude, good deal if ya 'swapped' :O :thumb:

sorry, just joking mate, couldnt resist. Although its getting slightly confusing and annoying that the clubs will now get mixed up all the time X( ?(

lol, FEOC-UK!

thanks for all yer comments, i cant wait to start moddin it up, n might get me ass round to a few evo meets if that alreet with you lot!?!?!

lol, FEOC-UK!

thanks for all yer comments, i cant wait to start moddin it up, n might get me ass round to a few evo meets if that alreet with you lot!?!?!

u best come to my meet :P :D :baby: bet it's a helluva lot nearer than any other meets cept that one night in shresbury lol!