Breaking my mk5b RS2000

djxl_da_beast

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm dude, a deposit is just that, a safegaurd to secure the payment. I would never ask for a deposit back. However much it was.

As above. I wouldnt expect a deposit back because thats what it is a guarentee that you will buy the item or forfeight the deposit ;)

post here if u want anything and ill price it up 4 ya

:thumb:

goods people have already paid for n not received?!!! :thumb: ;)

So who are they then????

how mutch 4 brakes m8

Brakes sold already sorry mate

that the one that you had the RS morettes on ????

if so, what ya want for 'em

Nope they went ages ago mate :)

do you have opening rear quarter windows mate?!? if so ill have them :thumb:

Nope they only came on cossies i think.....

how about a rocker cover for a 1.8 zetec it would be nice to get one of them this century bearing in mind i payd for it fcuking months ago :vangry:

It was sent out to you mate - i have the receipt from the post office here!!!!!

Can't remember your name but you owe me £60 still!

Just to let people know if you leave a deposit for things and then are un-able to buy the item for a reason which is not 100% your fauly, you won't get a penny back off him!

I gave him £80 deposit the day i wanted something off him. He then went offline for about 3 or 4 weeks, came back on and at that time my insurance, tax and mot was on its way. I didnt have 400 to fork out so i asked for £60 back! Not £80, £60! He said no! Didnt even talk about it, just said no!

Any haf desent person would have made some arrangment!

I talked to you on MSN about this mate!!!! I dont owe you anything! As i said a deposit is a deposit. You cant give someone a deposit and then a couple of months down the line say actually no i dont want it can i have my money back!!! ?( You could have still had the stuff with the deposit money taken off but you didnt want it any more!

I told you this and you agreed - i have the conversation still saved!!!

erm dude, a deposit is just that, a safegaurd to secure the payment. I would never ask for a deposit back. However much it was.

Exactly!!

As above. I wouldnt expect a deposit back because thats what it is a guarentee that you will buy the item or forfeight the deposit ;)

Hear that!!??!

Ive not been around for ages now because i moved house and they couldnt install my broadband for 2 months

no excuse, not got/make new friends or have a internet cafe or a phone to get in contact with the ppl to tell them....

and what was it 9 months or sumit? shut up, i personally think you should b banned, but the admin is alot fairer then that.

end of conversation

post here if u want anything and ill price it up 4 ya

:thumb:

goods people have already paid for n not received?!!! :thumb: ;)

So who are they then????

Oh good post :rolleyes:

Not only has he now got his stuff months late but you wait 3 days after the above post once he's finally got his stuff before you try n be clever with that post :tired: :tired: :rolleyes: :thumb:

well done :cheers:

Sorry but i havent been on here for 3 days - is that ok?

Please could you explain how i was 'trying to be clever' cuz i am at a loss!!

did you not read my above post properly??? i just did explain above, a buyer bought goods he says a long long time ago but you wait til you finally decided to send them to him before you post your 'trying to be clever' post of quoting me by saying who hasn'r recieved their goods. Well after a good few months now nobody as far as i know but good forbid the next person who buys something and has to wait that long :(

Would you like me to expalin it again, say the same thing over n over or in a different lanuage maybe??? ?(

Ive not been around for ages now because i moved house and they couldnt install my broadband for 2 months

no excuse, not got/make new friends or have a internet cafe or a phone to get in contact with the ppl to tell them....

and what was it 9 months or sumit? shut up, i personally think you should b banned, but the admin is alot fairer then that.

end of conversation

9 months lol u know nothing mate keep out of other peoples business!!

Sorry but i havent been on here for 3 days - is that ok?

Please could you explain how i was 'trying to be clever' cuz i am at a loss!!

did you not read my above post properly??? i just did explain above, a buyer bought goods he says a long long time ago but you wait til you finally decided to send them to him before you post your 'trying to be clever' post of quoting me by saying who hasn'r recieved their goods. Well after a good few months now nobody as far as i know but good forbid the next person who buys something and has to wait that long :(

Would you like me to expalin it again, say the same thing over n over or in a different lanuage maybe??? ?(

I posted saying i couldnt get online so if anyone wants to get me email me and ill get them somehow. I lost all my data so i didnt know who to contact about the parts and i posted on every forum saying what had happened and for those people to get in touch with me - and 90% of them did!!

Remind me again what it has to do with you??

your side skirts were cr@p will..........ive never know anyone to paint them with a paint brush before  X(

They were from a car that i bought to break. I posted up pics of them and said that they NEEDED SPRAYING which you knew before you bought them - and didnt you have them for like £30??!! Did you think the tone of silver they were sprayed in would match yr car or something - surely u were expecting to spray them anyway??!! lol some people its like a school playground!!