Breaking my mk5b RS2000

djxl_da_beast

Warrior.jpg

Are you a member??

I wouldn't want to take your place now would I!? :D

You couldnt, im chairman, you have to be voted in!!

Although you are doing a good job, so may be able to be my secretary!! :thumb:

I'm sure that position is already filled judging by some ppl on this site ;)

Anyway, ya bore me so cya!! :thumb:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought stuff off him before, never had any probs. Really good chap!!  ;)

I'm sure theres a perfectly good reason for it all. Try talking before shooting!!

some people did months and months of talking ;)

As stated he;s back now and responding to the PM;s so if anyone else has got stuff to get of him get it sorted then we can get back to some normality at last!

This tpics getting v v old now :lol:

your side skirts were cr@p will..........ive never know anyone to paint them with a paint brush before  X(

They were from a car that i bought to break. I posted up pics of them and said that they NEEDED SPRAYING which you knew before you bought them - and didnt you have them for like £30??!! Did you think the tone of silver they were sprayed in would match yr car or something - surely u were expecting to spray them anyway??!! lol some people its like a school playground!!

there were never any pics posted up actually and you never sent me any!!........you said they were in good condition and just needed sprayin red (to match my car) .......... you didnt mention that they had hair from a paint brush stuck all over them!!

i would call them A BAG OF SH1T for £30 mate :vangry:

your side skirts were cr@p will..........ive never know anyone to paint them with a paint brush before  X(

They were from a car that i bought to break. I posted up pics of them and said that they NEEDED SPRAYING which you knew before you bought them - and didnt you have them for like £30??!! Did you think the tone of silver they were sprayed in would match yr car or something - surely u were expecting to spray them anyway??!! lol some people its like a school playground!!

there were never any pics posted up actually and you never sent me any!!........you said they were in good condition and just needed sprayin red (to match my car) .......... you didnt mention that they had hair from a paint brush stuck all over them!!

JO, my side skirts were £30 aswell and that was a cheap price for them. they had a crack in them and were scratched to fook. wasnt from will so £30 is a result if you were gonna paint them anyway.

i've delt with will in the past and he's been nothing but helpful and he did ask people to e-mail him to get there stuff. he's not running a breakers yard he does this on his own so give the guy some slack as he's trying to get parts to people.

and for the record a deposit is non- refundable in any situation.

JO, my side skirts were £30 aswell and that was a cheap price for them. they had a crack in them and were scratched to fook. wasnt from will so £30 is a result if you were gonna paint them anyway.

i've delt with will in the past and he's been nothing but helpful and he did ask people to e-mail him to get there stuff. he's not running a breakers yard he does this on his own so give the guy some slack as he's trying to get parts to people.

if he would have told me the state of them in the first place then i wouldnt have bought them!! .......... maybe i might have liked the opportunity to spend my £30 elsewhere ?( ........ even my b/f said he wouldnt have paid that much for them and he was with me when we picked em up from scott at the last oxford meet.

if he would have told me the state of them in the first place then i wouldnt have bought them!! .......... maybe i might have liked the opportunity to spend my £30 elsewhere ?( ........ even my b/f said he wouldnt have paid that much for them and he was with me when we picked em up from scott at the last oxford meet.

So jo because Will didn’t tell you the condition of the side skirts you got angry bout them, so when you go to a car dealer to buy a car are you expecting him to tell you every single fault with the car? No you have to look for them yourself. Everything I buy from anyone I ask for pictures or ask what condition they are in.

Will told you they need respraying, part of that is sanding down and prepping the surface. I am waiting on some wing mirrors from another user and I have been told the condition of them. I don’t cat if the plastic is scratched aslong as the mirror glass isn’t broken.

Its your duty as the buyer to make sure its what you want before you pay for them.

So jo because Will didn’t tell you the condition of the side skirts you got angry bout them, so when you go to a car dealer to buy a car are you expecting him to tell you every single fault with the car? No you have to look for them yourself. Everything I buy from anyone I ask for pictures or ask what condition they are in.

Will told you they need respraying, part of that is sanding down and prepping the surface. I am waiting on some wing mirrors from another user and I have been told the condition of them. I don’t cat if the plastic is scratched aslong as the mirror glass isn’t broken.

Its your duty as the buyer to make sure its what you want before you pay for them.

did you not read what i said properly?? i said there were no pics and he told me they were in good condition ......... i trusted him because fools like yourself kept rabbiting on about "how the mk5 reg is a close family", "were all great buddies and we trust each other" blah blah blah.......so i was a fool myself to trust what people told me!!

dont worry........you learn by your mistakes.........i dont trust what people tell me now till ive seen it for myself

I guess another arguement you;re all forgetting is what one person classes as good might not be for another person!

Lets face it they were Mk 5 RS2k Skirts right?

Used so were what at least 12 years old? mine arrived with shitlaods of stone chips in the nderside just as you;d expect for em when they;d done a few thousand miles on these top notch british roads!

If you weren;t expecting this on something of that age well i guess thats kinda tough theres not really ta lot that can be done on something that old and that used!

Surely if you have a grievance with something you purchased you either don;t take it and ask for a rfund or sort it out with the person the same sorta time?