Breaking my mk5b RS2000

djxl_da_beast

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So all this is bcause of a coupla brush hairs rthat if you were prepping properly anyways wouldnt have mattered an arse?

Geez!

it wasnt just a few hairs :nutter: .......the skirts have also been ripped off the car with no care at all..........its funny how when i get in to an argument all you lot come over and team up against me........i was only adding my experiences with this will character and now its all fuckin jo the bitch fuckin moaning and shite.......evil vibes to jo blah fuckin blah!!

......... this is a load of big fat hairy bolloxs if you ask me!!

stop posting then.......

.......if they were that bad then you should of contacted will. as for the holes just drill mor of them

well put will, was thinking jo did you give the money to scott at the oxford meet for the side skirts?

no you tit.....i transferred the money through internet banking!!

why am i a tit for asking a simple question?

and why are you even insulting me i havent yelled or insulted anyone yet.

your a tit cuz it has nothing to do with you of how i paid him ok!! he's had the money.....too much in fact, they were not worth £30 by my standards!!

So all this is bcause of a coupla brush hairs rthat if you were prepping properly anyways wouldnt have mattered an arse?

Geez!

it wasnt just a few hairs :nutter: .......the skirts have also been ripped off the car with no care at all..........its funny how when i get in to an argument all you lot come over and team up against me........i was only adding my experiences with this will character and now its all fuckin jo the bitch fuckin moaning and shite.......evil vibes to jo blah fuckin blah!!

......... this is a load of big fat hairy bolloxs if you ask me!!

stop posting then.......

.......if they were that bad then you should of contacted will. as for the holes just drill mor of them

you stop postin!!