Near Death experiences

geordie_aaron

just wondering who has been in a near death accident/situation

i was last JAN, in a ford cougar v6, doing 80 down main road and a merc driver (typical) just turned right for no reason out the blue, no brake lights, indicators NOTHING and we slammed the brakes on tried to go round him and smacked a kerb, front end was ripped off then hit a knee high fence (with a wall 1 foot behind it) COMPLETLY ripped the front end off and sent us flyin towards a wall, luckly a load of bushes and mud slowed us down enough to just'bounce' of the wall

once we stopped and came round, we got out the car and THEN the fook airbags went off......THEN THE PAIN SET IN, i dislocated my fooked knee anyway, grated face along bushes/pavment and smashed my nose

oops g2g work now byeee

lmfao how random at the end "gtg work bye" :roll:

sounds like u had a lucky escape m8, p*sser that the air bags went off after! i havent actually been in a near death experience, closest i guess was wen the engine on the plane i was flying cut out, but guy next to me managed to get it going agen :D personally i wanted to test my parachute :roll:

i've had a few of them microsleep situations in the lorry on empty motorways, bizzare that they tell you to stop if you feel tired then ban lorries from some motorway services n the fact their all too small to get into the lorry park anyway :censored: :curse: :curse:

And of course stopping on the hard shoulder is illegal and dangerous, great eh?! so you force yourself to the next safe place whilst still half asleep and find yourself drifting slightly! X(

i've had a few of them microsleep situations in the lorry on empty motorways,

ditto. X(

dont know about near death, but i'm glad the bridge I hit in the cossie had a strong fence, or i'd have been i the canal :roll:

pmsl lee that WAS lucky, nearly swimming with the fishes :eek:

driving down a county road and following a bus, bus started to indicate and cos i was still in 'london' mode so i instantly went to overtake. im tring (in a van) to zoom past and i notice the difference between the edge of the bus and the hedge getting smaller. Then it dawned on me THE BUS WAS SWINGING OUT. I knew i couldnt stop cos i knew the bus would hit me, so kpt on going across the verge.

Bus driver thought i was mad :)

only time, *touch wood*

losing my 2 big time comin off a roundabout in the wet in rush hour..

go round the bend every day and still dont know how i got so far down the road with all the car locked up and never hit anyone/thing apart from a posty!

I bet the post man was pissed off!!!

Best I did was following a vectra who was following a post van. I went to overtake both the vectra and the van and the vectra pulled out infront of me, causing me to slam the ancours on, I continued to chase him with a truck coming towards me on the horizon, I thought, ahhh I can still get past. Anyway, get to the front 1/4 of the post van with the back of my car and the trucks proberly a cars distance infront of me, maybe 2. I slammed on breaks, swerved and jsut managed to pull in. Shat myself I did, lesson learnt!!

this is mine not on a car , though on my crosser styled moped :thumb: :roll:

was coming home 1 day, on my bike down the high street so nice straight bit of road, and on the left is a juction were a women was waitin to pull out so i slowed down to about 30 (cough 50 :O ) in case she did pull out i would have time to stop, gettin closer and closer , and she still aint pulled out, im now on the junction when (im sure u all guessed by now) she pulled out straight infront of me, sending me straight into her drivers side door , across the windscreen and about halfway down the road, there was me lyin on the floor , (completly fcuked) and i see is this WOMEN driving off, in the end the police caught her, (i think the final count was 8 people to carry me into the back of the ambalance) and i had to have a 7 hour operation on my knee cap and on my thigh whih was completly ripped open , and a blood clot in my arm, (no broked bones which is a amazing) i was wearing a massive puffer jacket , and cause im quite a big lad , the docters said if i was smaller , then it could have been a whole lot worse,

anyway police, insurance all got involed , and about a week later she wrote a letter to my insurance company claiming full liabilty for it, and the police agreed , from witness statements, so all i gotta do know if WAIT FOR MY FAT CHEQUE TO ARRIVE , lol, no but i think i would rather not had the crash instead of the money , not very nice thing to happen to ya ,

well thats my near death experiance, hope i didnt make u fall asleep

p.s i tried to find out her addy , but the police wouldnt give me it , o dear , just wanted a little chat lol :thumb:

which is why i dont ride my bike now

i stopped at a crossing and some T*at didnt stop behind me and hit me in the back and side of the bike

knocked my chain n that off, didnt hurt me much

got a positive I.D on the car because some one followed it, and he still didnt get done :censored:

already turned down 2 cheques from the insurance :roll:

makes me laff wen u see these 16yr olds thinking their trainers, thin trousers and standard jacket is gonna be of any fkin use if they fall off :roll: they will learn the hard way lol, from seeing slides and hearing from my mum whos had to do it to various ppl....its not nice to have ur skin scrubbed with a brush to get gravel out, as they cant pick it out they have to do it with summit similar to a nail brush