New job incoming

McRic

Well basically I applied for the managers job at my work a few months back and never got it. They brought in an outsider to do the job and have since discovered he's feckin crap! I heard through a reliable source that area management are trying to think of a way to get him out the door then I get his job which will lift my wage from bout 14-15k a year up to 25-30k :thumb:

some people seem to be forgetting in every job there is a induction trial type period, if within 3 months the person is not fit to do the job they are very easily disposed of ;)

K3V at the moment I'm not stable enough financially to look any further into the valetin company, once I get some debt cleared off and have a bit of wedge behind me then who knows what lies ahead :thumb:

has he completed any form of induction period, like a 12 week trial??? sure them could dump him like a log if he aint done his trial ?(

edit, pressume he's beyond that now then???

good luck on finding a fatal flaw in his work :D (could always make him make a mistake)

Edited by Mk6 Si Ross

I recently found out he's been stabbin me in the back blamin a lotta stuff on me, don't worry the favour has been returned and the correct info been given to the correct people :)) He is very much the kinda person that wanted the job just to get the "manager" title but aint interested in the responsibilities that go along with it. Technically they do not have to get rid of him but can easily demote him saying he is not working to there standards. After that when he doesn't have his title it'll be up to him how long he wants to stay. I don't have to set up any mistakes just bring to light the amount he is currently making 8) as said by Ross don't cingrat me yet cos I aint got the job but trust me the people I have been talkin too assure me its mine :thumb: