Thought it looked familiar!!

Mk6 Si Ross

http://www.ashby-lowery.co.uk/residential_.../100001474.html

was checking round the local lettings agents for something to do, checking out prices and came across this one

100001474big.jpg

tis in my street!!!! and costs £715 a month!!!! 3 bed 3 storey jobbie, nice though :D

canny lol

1 am lookin is is titled 'luxury apartments'

£500 a month

2nd top floor (of 5)

front and back garden (private for residents)

own 2 space garage

3 bedrooms

dining room

large sittingroom,

and en-suite in master bedroom, view of the beach too :) (bad for paint work but thats where the garage kicks in)

Looks nice. How much parking space do you get there?

1 allocated and as much as you need round the estate off the road or next to walls or under lamposts :D :D

I've got 2 cars and have visitors round

At my dads he gets one allocated and the rest are for visitors but some people have three plus cars so there are cars allover the place and not very often visitors places left :(

Thats the only prob I see about getting a flat/appartment :D

Looks nice. How much parking space do you get there?

1 allocated and as much as you need round the estate off the road or next to walls or under lamposts :D :D

I've got 2 cars and have visitors round

At my dads he gets one allocated and the rest are for visitors but some people have three plus cars so there are cars allover the place and not very often visitors places left :(

Thats the only prob I see about getting a flat/appartment :D

My neighbours learnt not to take my primary space cos otherwise they had very hard spaces to get out of!!!!! :D

Should see some of the metal round the estate, new BM's, a Crossfire, Focus RS, TT's to name a few then the exec company car stuff :thumb:

OMG i wish prices were that cheap down here, I would probably be able to move out of home sooner!

I rented this hell hole to a copper yesterday...

Marshall Estate Agents

Check out the salmon pink walls in the kitchen :roll: :roll: It also overlooks the A2 and has brown carpets everywhere X(