Moving out

BUTLER

I'm 20 in march and i think it's time to move out! Sounds harsh i know but i can't stand living at home with my parents now, they annoy me far to much!

I've got it good though, £35 a week, most things done for me and everything you'd expect really, i just think its time to go flat hunting.

If you have moved out, what age did you leave and how hard is it? 1 bedroom place to yourself or 3 bedroom place between 3 of you? I'm personally feeling a place to myself as it would be a bomb site if there were other people in same flat!

Tis great moving out but beware of the cost

Home phones

Mobile phones

Water

Gas

Electricity

Council tax

the rent itself

TV licence

any car costs, insurance

Computer connection, broadband or dial-up

plus any credit cards you still got

I have over 1k a month in direct debits plus 3 or 4 credit card balances X(

big big money i know! I'm thinking of actually buying a place thats completly fucked up and tarting it up! 2 or 3 years down the line could make quite a bit of money on it either by selling it and moving or renting it out and gettin another crappy flat doing the same thing! Edited by TEMPER

big big money i know! I'm thinking of actually buying a place thats completly fucked up and tarting it up! 2 or 3 years down the line could make quite a bit of money on it either by selling it and moving or renting it out and gettin another crappy flat doing the same thing!

in that case you'll need a 5% or 10% deposit and a lot more money to do it up and the time to do it!!!!! :D

big big money i know! I'm thinking of actually buying a place thats completly fucked up and tarting it up! 2 or 3 years down the line could make quite a bit of money on it either by selling it and moving or renting it out and gettin another crappy flat doing the same thing!

in that case you'll need a 5% or 10% deposit and a lot more money to do it up and the time to do it!!!!! :D

Lifes a bitch! :vangry:

i lmoved out of parents at 18 youl be skint for the rest of ya life if ya get ya own gaff but depends what you want in life :drunk:  :drunk:  :drunk:

how long ago did ya buy yours??? thought you'd be rolling in equity ?( :D :D

He is!! PMSL

I have been thinkin about puttin 10k down on a house today matt, 3 bed, 3 storey semi, but wont be built for 2 years, so may be a good investment? what do ya reckon?? Surely house prices wont go down, just stay same??

whereabouts mate sounds good and an investment go for it but not if it means no cossie

Nah, Cossie is a deffo still, but would have to sell when house is ready in 2 years (which was the plan anyway werent it). Opposite Amy's mate, £155k at the minute, which gives me 2 years to find adecent job PMSL, lookin into it further at weekend i think!!

edgecombe%20s-det%201-04%20disp_L.jpg

Seriously, what ya reckon??

where r they mate would ya get mortgage or will they take 10 grand and save it ya for 2 years

£10k down on house, mortgage for £145k, Therotically me and Amy should be able to get around that by time she's qualified, price stays till 2007. Directly opposite Amy's mate.