Jon C Is Keeping Himself Busy!

Mike C

painted 1 caliper and applied my Type R stickers changed both sets of front pads, kinda had enough for today need some sleepypoos

been to honda talked the guy into giving me a s2000 for a weekend in the next month on demo, ordered some bits and booked the car in for the headlamp adjusters to be fixed and a few other bits

Check my Badboy mitsi warrior ive got for the weekend! its been chipped up +30bhp and is 4wd or rwd its wicked for doughnuts and getting the arse out its got a nice noise as you boot it for a TD

gonna go find some Off road tests this weekend :D

Mike you can make the image larger by clicking the arrow under the picture and selecting > Large Looks a lot better on large :P

painted 1 caliper and applied my Type R stickers changed both sets of front pads, kinda had enough for today need some sleepypoos

been to honda talked the guy into giving me a s2000 for a weekend in the next month on demo, ordered some bits and booked the car in for the headlamp adjusters to be fixed and a few other bits

Check my Badboy mitsi warrior ive got for the weekend! its been chipped up +30bhp and is 4wd or rwd its wicked for doughnuts and getting the arse out its got a nice noise as you boot it for a TD

gonna go find some Off road tests this weekend :D

Mike you can make the image larger by clicking the arrow under the picture and selecting > Large Looks a lot better on large :P

that IS on large lol, everything is smaller on this PC lol, need to tinker with the setting I think, medium is well small and small is just a little blip lol