cherry bomb exhaust

cossiewannabe

cherry bomb exhausts what u recon on a stright throught system quored £300 and another £450 for the 4 into 1 manifold from custom chrome ltd in conventry all 304 grade stainless steel. forgot to ask if they were legal :jaw: oops will call em back 2moro. tail pipe can be any size requested so what do u think worth it ??? i know the fuzz are gonna just luv it lol but :censored: em

thanks m8y was thinking £450 being kinda steep may just order the cherry bomb can and have my local powerflow firm do the rest my work out cheeper and alot more easy cos i can only do cash :curse: bank wont let me have :censored: all bad credit hehe not myfault though my dads but was nice while it lasted :cheers:

Christ, ain't heard the name Cherry bomb for a while! :O

For £305 you can get a Trust Electrical 4-2-1 manifold, all stainless. :cheers:

indeed, tis where i got mine from :cheers:

http://www.trustelectrical.co.uk/html/zetec.htm

exhMan.jpg

gonna be ordering one 2morow with a 4' stricht cut tip :D and not gonna put it on till the lads down powerflow have done me a stright through system only thing is he went sure if the cat is attatched to the down pipe. any one know if it is or isnt ?( and can it be removed and has any one had problem with a stricht through system ???