RS TURBO bits

dansGTI

Breaking a 1987 red s2 turbo.

90 spec Recaro interior (inc. front seats, rear seats and doorcards) - £200 (no, the seats dont fit a mk5 or mk6) :rolleyes:

17" TSW Evo R alloy wheels, 2 are minorly scuffed and have sh1t tyres, other two have good tyres and arent scuffed - OFFERS

90 spec rear spoiler in red (will need repainting) - £40 (WEBBHOY 1st ref)

90 spec front bumper in red, has very minor scuff and crack but is hardly noticeable - £75 (WEBBHOY has 1st ref)

RST rear bumper, VGC in red- £30

Smoked rear clusters- £15

RST vented bonnet, VGC with vents - OFFERS

Scorpion stainless exhaust with 4" OUTWARD rolled tip - £100

Piercross induction kit for RST VGC - £25

Bailey twin piston dump valve in blue (will only work with rst) - £OFFERS

Boost gauge and in car boost controller - £45

Complete RST recon engine with LSD/g'box/clutch, (with Samco hoses, chip, chrome crossover pipe and any other engine related bits and bobs required) can be seen running (buyer must collect AND take rolling shell)- OFFERS

RST front calipers, pads and grooved discs - £60

RST suspension front and rear, with lowering 35mm springs - £25

RST skirts and arches, great condition in red - £95

Microscan CAT2 alarm and immobiliser (buyer must remove from car) - £30

Chrome turbo/manifold cover - £10

2x RST doors, no rust at all, mint, with electric window motors - £40 the pair

RST clocks (with 73k on the clock) - £20

Chrome bonnet stay - FREE TO WEBBHOY

If you want any other small parts, let me know. ie. interior parts, body parts.

:thumb:

FRONT BUMPER SOLD

REAR SPOILER SOLD

Other bits available: RST head with cam cover. Cover is blue. Unknown condition but have been told its a good 'un. Any stupid offer please.

ALSO HAVE LOADSA ICE WIRING, INCLUDING FAT 4 GAUGE POWER CABLE, VARIETY OF COMPETITION LEADS AND FUSE BOXES. I AINT GOT A CLUE ABOUT ICE BUT SOMEBODY CAN HAVE THE WHOLE LOT SLUNG IN A BOX FOR A FIVER.

Will let the rolling shell and engine go for silly money. Make an offer and you may be surprised. :))

i'll have that box of ICE stuff :thumb:  just need to work out how to get it off you X(

lee, just pay postage and i'll send it to you. i cant be arsed to charge for something i didnt expect to get. i cant guarantee that the cables are good, i aint tested them but they look okay. fuse boxes look fine, also a junction box so the feed can be split too. i'll only charge people for things i can guarantee. itd be in a box roughly the size of a shoe box and weigh no more than a 2kg's. Work it out and paypal me and i'll send it ya. just pm your addy to me and job done!

danielayto@hotmail.com