sorted plans for car

BLING

ok took a trip down to carlton auto today , and while i was there sorted out what im doing to my car , should be all done by june-july its as follows

smoothed boot

delta 3 rear bumper

delta 5 spoiler

delta 2 sideskirts (with an extra bit added for me to be different)

delta 4 front bumper ( again going to be modified a bit so different from my brothers)

double delta bonnet scoops

de locked, de handled all round

bad boy bonnet

single wiper conversion

powerflow twin exit pipe

clifford 650 , with them fitting central locking and lecy windows , and door popers,remote start , black jack, etc etc

FULL RESPRAY IN (?) MY SISTER PICKED THE COLOUR WHILE LOOKIN IN A MAGAZINE , GOING TO KEEP IT A SECRET TILL ITS FINISHED , AND ALL I SAY IS I NEVER SEEN THIS PAINT BEFORE ON ANY CAR

ok, so thats the outside sorted still got plans for inside but going to do that when its in bodyshop, all in all for all that carlton are going to , execpt the alarm and powerflow, they are charging me 3k for all that and need me car for a month, which i am happy to spend quite easily

:thumb:

thats a good deal i was quoted £1800 just to fit and spray a full cossie kit with a st24 rear with the plate recessed into the bumper and flush bootlid and a respay in the same red but alot glossier from davlyn's body shop

Davlyn's are renowned for quality....... I wouldn't argue with that price! Sure, you may be able to find somewhere to do it for £1500, but chances are they'll take 3 times as long and it'll look nowhere near as good!

That 3k sounds alright! Probably lookin around £1200 to buy the bodykit alone!

Look forward to seeing it when it's done, should look 'bling' then :roll: :thumb:

true Davlyn's are renowned for quality and i am gonna eventually have them carry out the work but need to get licence 1st no point having it done and first time driving it i fcuk it up would not be best plzd so im gonna wait 6months till i have sorted all the teathing probs and when im ready it will get the works :D