CTR's. . .

BlairM

I gotta say, the Civic Type R is one car that is growing on me big time.

I see them, in any colour and they look ace - silver, black or red. I just want one but couldn't afford the car never mind the insurance... 8o

How fast can they actually go ? (not that i would be driving fast... :innocent: ..yeh..) I'm asking cos the Team Dynamics BTCC team are ditching their Civics in favour of an Integra Type R this year cos the Civic has a terminal velocity of 135 and when it pulls out of the draft it's like a brick ? well thats what they say

Surely a road car can do more than 135 - Jon ? :D :roll: i just can't believe a BTCC Honda tops out at 135 ???? ?(

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya 152 is possible

145 is achievable without a tailwind

according to GPS its capable of 150 max

its hardly a judge of a car its top speed, look at the 0-100 figures

find me a car for 14k that will go faster out of the box!

a car or a new car???

there's shite loads of cars for 14k that would aint there!!!!

I wouldn't mind owning one but what puts me off is the amount of them i see daily on the road! With my Esc cos, you barely see any and if you do it's a great sight.

my brother says that, and I never have 'got' it. Why does it matter how many are on the road? This is why he bought a turd of an A3 over an ST170 :O :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind owning one but what puts me off is the amount of them i see daily on the road! With my Esc cos, you barely see any and if you do it's a great sight.

my brother says that, and I never have 'got' it. Why does it matter how many are on the road? This is why he bought a turd of an A3 over an ST170 :O :rolleyes:

Because Lee, it is nice to own a car that is not seen all over the place!Exculsive is the word.If you don't mind then fine for you! :thumb: