Arch Rolling

Mike C

R-tec!!!!!!!!!

Looky on their website, loadsa info!!!!

Or search on EVO, Rich asked something similiar a couple of months ago, link to R-tec's site on that thread! :roll:

But seriously, R-tec! :roll:

Get it done big time and space away! :D :thumb:

The rear discs have pushed the wheels out another 5mm or so! :O :jaw: :drool: :drool:

R-tec!!!!!!!!!

Looky on their website, loadsa info!!!!

Or search on EVO, Rich asked something similiar a couple of months ago, link to R-tec's site on that thread! :roll:

But seriously, R-tec! :roll:

Get it done big time and space away! :D  :thumb:

The rear discs have pushed the wheels out another 5mm or so! :O  :jaw:  :drool:  :drool:

i've just gotta bear in mind that in the not-too-distant future it's gonna have wheels on it that are half-inch narrower, but of course an inch bigger, so planning round that anyway

:thumb:

mine only rubs with someone in the back, thing is, I quite often load the boot up with stuff X(

well we all know the kit i've got in the back, but never put anything else of any weight in there, so the weight distribution is gonna be totally even i should have thought

i've just gotta bear in mind that in the not-too-distant future it's gonna have wheels on it that are half-inch narrower, but of course an inch bigger, so planning round that anyway

So? With the extra room, space them out! :)

Think the fronts will need the arch liners removing.... so be careful giving it some lock! :O

Rub rub rub on plastic is bad enough, metal is asking for trouble! X( :eek: