Today

Lee R

Picked Robs car up and met up with M4TT, Gem and Paul to do some shoppin and go for a meal. Nice to see you all :thumb: SimonH1 also came for a drink, nice to catch up with you too :thumb:

Just wanted to say Paul's car looks fcuking AWESOME 60mm down on RS7 Softspokes :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

The journey was less pleasant, think me and Ross were cose to murdering someone by the time we got home :vangry:

Oh, and all Charly is saying is "when will we see Spazmo and Gemma again" :roll: :roll: :roll:

i can't take a pic to save my life so i never took my camera!  X(  :D

:rolleyes: X(

i took 67 pics the other night for the car park thread, 6 were perfect!!!! loads were ok but crap and some were just deleted!!!! X( :D

i can't take a pic to save my life so i never took my camera!  X(  :D

:rolleyes: X(

i took 67 pics the other night for the car park thread, 6 were perfect!!!! loads were ok but crap and some were just deleted!!!! X( :D

You must have a very 'shakey' hand then Ross, what have you been up to? ;)

was a good day :cheers: good to see ya all again... little charlotte is as mental as ever LMAO! :roll: (and not so little anymore... 8o )

Cheers Lee, glad u like... i do :D (i will get round to taking some pics ASAP! promise...)

me and matt went to the same empty car park as last time after we left you to take some updated pics... but when we got there the bloody camera battery had died :roll: so they were postponed for another time LOL...

and YES mr. rosswell, RED does mean STOP!!! AFPMSL!!! :roll:

only just stopped in time too... lol ABS worked a treat :roll: (I WISH) ;)