barry boys

ST170 Dan

this site is startn to get on my tits actually, wot a sad bunch of wankers. i tried to register to unload my foul tongue on them but my email adress was bannd or summat. y take the Pee just coz it aint ur taste-theres plenty of things that dont appeal to my taste, like vegetarians, but im not startn a website, settin up a forum for it and havin fully blown (i was gona say intelectual but clearly not) conversation about it. people should keep their unwanted opinions like that to themselves, ive got plenty of opinions about people but im not runnin my mouth about.

conclusion to my rant theyre possibly the saddest, lifeless group of people ive ever heard of. im glad im not a twattyboy, id hav shot myself by now.

feel better for sayin that :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

conclusion to my rant theyre possibly the saddest, lifeless group of people ive ever heard of.

you've never heard of Blazin' squad then? :D

nice!!

i just think if ive got the decency to accept peoples tastes (and lets face it its not hard) then y do others go to great lengths not to? altho thats the thing about the web i spose, u can make a website on anything and everything. it dont bother me about their opinions, i just dont get y they do it?

conclusion to my rant theyre possibly the saddest, lifeless group of people ive ever heard of.

you've never heard of Blazin' squad then? :D

nice!!

i just think if ive got the decency to accept peoples tastes (and lets face it its not hard) then y do others go to great lengths not to? altho thats the thing about the web i spose, u can make a website on anything and everything. it dont bother me about their opinions, i just dont get y they do it?

yeah mate, we know they're sad tw@ts, but they just thrive off the attention, if everyone ignored 'em, they wudnt be gettin' the reaction they want and wud soon get bored

:thumb:

it dont bother me about their opinions, i just dont get y they do it?

I think Blazin' Squad just do it for the money to be honest - I cant see them being around for too long so try not to worry bout it.

They're opinions are crap as well - why do they want to meet us at the crossroads? it's bloody dangerous - why not meet in a nice warm cafe or woolworths or something? ?(

it dont bother me about their opinions, i just dont get y they do it?

I think Blazin' Squad just do it for the money to be honest - I cant see them being around for too long so try not to worry bout it.

They're opinions are crap as well - why do they want to meet us at the crossroads? it's bloody dangerous - why not meet in a nice warm cafe or woolworths or something? ?(

:roll: :roll: :roll:

sum1 has hidden Marko's medication again! :baby: :D