ouch!

BUTLER

I was out yesterday at around 11pm! Very cold and icey! Went up to a bend at around 40mph, braked and locked up!!! Went skidding into the curb. Was guna hit it side on but when i knew for a fact i was going up it i steered straight into it! Fucked one of my alloys up majorly! Not as bad as i thought it would be but still, bad enough! No other damage, don't even thing trackion is out, if anything it seemed better lol! Anyway, not happy about that but it's done now!!! :(

I'll try get a pic up asap!

Oh, i did some real nice long weavy skid marks and a nice scrape along the path where i slammed up the curb! Something must have bottemed out! Lucky iy was only a small curb and lucky i didnt hit the lampost about 4 or 5 meters away!!!! :tired:

well done for steering straight, I bet you've save alot of suspension damage :thumb:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Yep! It would have been a right mess if i hadn't of steered into it! If i hit it dead side on it may of even rolled! I was on my own at the time, wasn't speeding really no1 about except a bloke in a bus stop the other side of the road! It was like a big traffic island! I was just sat on it! I went to get out and have a look and saw him just wack out his phone! I was like errrr no, probably thinking i just robbed the thing and was calling the coppers! So i went to the nearest car park and checked it all out! Really suprised how well off i can! Makes you realise how easy these things can happen! :))

Really suprised how well off i can! Makes you realise how easy these things can happen!  :))

I remember thinking that when I was embedded into an armco after doing my best inpression or Torvill and Dean in the Cossie X( :roll: