From no1 to this?

Lee R

as some of you know, me and Ross drive for GEORGE @ ASDA

Now, a few months back, George were no.1 in volume sales in the UK, out of any other clothing brand. Now, i'm going to work, and there's Fcuk all to do ?( Hence me coming home on unpaid leave (they didnt force or ask me to, I chose, long story, but its to do with only doing 5 hours last night, so overtime this week is screwed :rolleyes:, I was allocated a job tonight, but it would have took 12 hours and I still wouldnt have even been 'level' with my hours :vangry: ) Ross is missing all this cos he's already off for 2 weeks :D

how did we go from no.1 to hardly any sales? ?( :rolleyes:

Just hope our jobs are safe, must say its getting a tad worrying X(

ah well, prolly off till next Monday now, so i'll enjoy a little rest :D

rant off, I feel better :thumb:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh dear

thats not good!

hope its ok hun

if not come work for tescos :D ;)

Jesus, you're a fast mover, you were sat in a car park 10 mins ago :roll: When you go and see an ill person, you're supposed to spend time with em, not go on the net on his PC :roll:

Our local at wheatley does not do the clothes but there are so many clothing shops and outlets around it probably changes all the time. I dont buy many clothes in the winter because its all rubbish but during the summer people are out and about more and getting stuff for holidays etc. Where the supermarkets come in buy all your food and get all your clothes in one place before you go away :thumb:

You will have plenty of work to do in a few months :thumb:

bloody ell, didn't fancy another night of being double crewed then?!!!!  :D  :nutter:

nah, specially not with him again, he fcuking stinks :roll:

I did have a Wigan, but with 3 still in front waiting, said mine would be ready about 10 ?( , so thats a 12ish minimum, which would still leave me an hour down on the week ?( , so i though, "sack it" and came home :thumb:

Maybe people are realising Asda is getting far too pricey  and someone has nicked all the "Male Bras" :P

they are still lowest price :P . 7th or 8th year running now i think

So why have you been nickin all the bras then!?

Who says it is cheap - £2 for a thong! Outrageous!Im having to go commando due to a result of the hike in "Asda Price" :))

ooh dear

thats not good!

hope its ok hun

if not come work for tescos :D ;)

Jesus, you're a fast mover, you were sat in a car park 10 mins ago :roll: When you go and see an ill person, you're supposed to spend time with em, not go on the net on his PC :roll:

:roll: was sat in a car park in next town as well!!!!

they are still lowest price :P . 7th or 8th year running now i think

:baby: AFPMSL :roll: