How long would you leave...

Lee R

when you dun it get to setes of jump leads and join them together so you got one long one (you know what i mean) and connect is to a battery use a spare battery and ake sure your well back and also near othing and then set it off. i might besad but is Fcuking cool

dont think the new owner of the wheel would be impressed X( :roll:

if youve got a spare air bag at any time, have the air bag facing downwards and connect it to a very long peace of wire (speaker wire works good!), and then connect the air bag to a battery and watch the sucker fly :thumb:

I will try that in my shed sometime :baby:

when i worked for peugeot me and the lads set one off facing down and it went straight through the fcuking roof. they've got a new building now and have bn told if the damage this one they will be dissmissed on the spot ( arent managers boring b*st*rd. Good job i dont work there nemore coz id av prob got the sack for doing it

if youve got a spare air bag at any time, have the air bag facing downwards and connect it to a very long peace of wire (speaker wire works good!), and then connect the air bag to a battery and watch the sucker fly :thumb:

I will try that in my shed sometime :baby:

dont be in the shed at the time!!!..... but then again dont be out side when it come back down either!!!

A field is an ideal place...........or if you want to scare a few people in a salvage yard!!!....lol

well that fucked right up X(

car is now off road with no steering wheel :rolleyes: , when I pulled the old wheel off, things went flying everywhere :rolleyes: , the wound up ribbon wire that connects the air bag un-spiralled, whuch I had to cut (air bag light need coming out now :rolleyes: , now I cant work out how to get the back of the original wheel onto the back of the MOMO boss. The instuctions dont show this, so I think I may have a mk5 boss X( :(

working with just a torch wernt helping either :roll:

Ross is popping up with his tomoz so we can sort it :thumb: