Channel 4 now!!

charleigh

8o  :O  Its disgustingggggg!

what is it?

a repeat of that episode of countdown from yesterday when someone got the great 8-letter word, "FORESKIN"???

LOL! nah...nakid fatty flaunting her bod, blokes feedin there missus to make em hooge!

errrrrrrrrm, i'm glad i'm not watching :baby:

8o  :O  Its disgustingggggg!

what is it?

a repeat of that episode of countdown from yesterday when someone got the great 8-letter word, "FORESKIN"???

LOL! nah...nakid fatty flaunting her bod, blokes feedin there missus to make em hooge!

I'm a bit late on this thread but what the hell do you mean by that? You saying these blokes like MASSIVE MASSIVE women! I think i've seen something like this before on TV and its wrong! I remember seeing some little skinny bloke and he got turned on by like 30 stone women sitting on him n shite! I don't understand that at all!

I'm a bit late on this thread but what the hell do you mean by that? You saying these blokes like MASSIVE MASSIVE women! I think i've seen something like this before on TV and its wrong! I remember seeing some little skinny bloke and he got turned on by like 30 stone women sitting on him n shite! I don't understand that at all!

lol that about somes it up...cept he was trying to make her the fattest woman model, up to 59 stone she got too! An yeah it turned him on, not much use to him really when all he could do have was a "thomas tank" she were too big!

Makin a movie an takin photos of her, sick puppy!

Felt sorry for her at the end :(