Harvez...

Lee R

and mr. rosswell has the answer to his mystery pic mailing problems now lol :P vodaphone is wank  :roll:

indeed, you wouldn't believe that pic above is the same god damn pic as the one in the 1st post but it is!!!! Just taken off the phone in different ways :nutter: :nutter: :nutter:

no not on high quality m8, u can choose large or small wen sending multimedia, gimme 2 secs ill check my fone...need a sh*t so ill investigate whilst there

nevermind, just remembered, go to ur message part in ur fone then settings, then multimedia settings then in there u can choose image size, set it to large, its set to small by default :)

Edited by Scotteh

no not on high quality m8, u can choose large or small wen sending multimedia, gimme 2 secs ill check my fone...need a sh*t so ill investigate whilst there

nevermind, just remembered, go to ur message part in ur fone then settings, then multimedia settings then in there u can choose image size, set it to large, its set to small by default :)

I found a 'Scale down Image' which was set to yes in message settings, have changed it to no, you think its that?? ?( :thumb: