How fun are strutbraces

geordie_aaron

got mine of MarkT8 tonight (cheers BTW :thumb: )

just got home at 9 and had a kebab and got to work with only 1 street light on the bonnet lol, it slipped on relativly easy, just got my lass to push the brace towards the windsreen as i used the rubber end of the hammer to tap it over the bolts, then screwed the tops on :D

1st test was a speed bump at 30mph, side skirts USED to catch on it, not now, ever saw that movie of the school bus in america? wher the driver falls asleep and the kids bounce all over?? well i feel like thatnow lol so will be taking them at the usual 5mph again AHA

i love it, makes such a difference!!

hey speed bump???

they keep the car front end together square as weight moves when cornering?? how the Fcuk di you noticed going over a speed bump??

dont even make your ride any different, that depends on the shocks/spring you got

supoose it added a few bhp as well?

Edited by M4TT

because round here the bumps are big, and you have to climb over them with 1 side OR the other, if i put wheels either side i'll get caught and dangle like a car on scaletrix LMAO

EDIT: BTW that was a joke before you start abusing again M4TT!!!!

but it does scrape the whole of the middle underside if i do!

Edited by geordie_aaron

because round here the bumps are big, and you have to climb over them with 1 side OR the other, if i put wheels either side i'll get caught and dangle like a car on scaletrix LMAO

but imo, a sturt brace prob does nothing to make it any better.

its in your head :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

to really test it go into a corner you no really well but a bit faster and then see m8y, then try again a bit more faster makes corners loads better

thats the job its made for

:O really???

never knew that!!!

thats a bonus, i bought it for a xtra 234bhp!