goin away for a few days!

Waxmonkey

I'm off from Sunday - Friday to some place called 'England' - apparently you turn right at Wales. :cheers:

Gotta go away for trainin for my exotic new job selling phones at phones4u. Wow it was worth getting that university degree to get such a prestigious job. :thumb:

anyway, I got a letter telling me to bring the following things with me:

2 Tennis balls

A CD of the song you sing the most

A pair of trainers

A photograph of yourself when you were 5

Pens - red blue and black

A4 Pad of paper.

After discussing why on earth I would need to bring these things with me with a few of my mates last night, we concluded after a coupla hours discussing that I'd need the pens 'to write things down with' and the pad of paper 'to write the afforementioned things down onto'. We also concluded that I'd need the trainers 'to wear on my feet'. I'm lucky to have such intelligent mates.

However, ideas on a postcard as to what the other things would be needed for!?!! ?( ?(

My random life..... :tired:

maybe ur gonna be playing tennis with each other??? the photos must be to make everyone feel better about themselves at you share the pictures around the room with other trainees?!!!! The cd? maybe its kareokee night last night?!!!!

You going to Stoke-on-Trent Mark???

You going to Stoke-on-Trent Mark???

nah, just Stoke-on-Trent :thumb:

hope there is a kareoke - I'm bringing 'The theme from the littlest hobo'. :cheers:

"THERE'S A VOICE,

THAT KEEPS ON CALLING ME.

DOWN THE ROAD,

IS WHERE I'LL ALWAYS BE.

EVERY STOP I MAKE,

I'LL MAKE A NEW FRIEND.

CAN'T STAY FOR LONG, JUST TURN AROUND AND I'M GONE AGAIN."

:cheers: :cheers: :D :D

2 Tennis balls

A CD of the song you sing the most

A pair of trainers

A photograph of yourself when you were 5

Pens - red blue and black

A4 Pad of paper.

Maybe... you have to play tennis while listening to your favourite song... and have the picture of yourself haunting you at the side line to put you off. Then u will have to write a detailed report on how the experience has affected you physically and emotionally... with the most important parts highlighted in red and blue?

I’m sure u’ll have a good time anyway - whatever the randomness maybe... :thumb: