some t*at nearly just crashed into me!!

ANT

coming back from southend, along the a127

approached that weird junction where the 70mph road does a mad left-right-left just after basildon maccy d's heading towards the m25.

me in the left lane and bro (gary) behind in his mk6.

well i look in my rear view and see my bro and 2 cars approachin the junction very quick in the right lane

hear a bang, look to my right and a 206 cc is flying off the junction back-wards and a mk3 fiesta is comin towards my driver-side! i jammed on my brakes and it rolled inches past my driver side wing and carried on goin, speeding off into the distance.

well i never seen a driver look more pissed off than the guy in the 206, he then boots it after him! any watched him catch up with him and bout 2 other cars followed them off at the next junction.. hopefully they'll sort it out :(

fukin scared the shite outta me tho! :(

my bro said the fiesta pushed him into the junction as he hadn't braked enough.. feel bad for the 206 owner :( didn't look too pretty as it drove away from me ;(

glad to be home and have my car outside in one piece X(

That would of been bad luck if your car had been damaged again!

Seem to be home early from Southend tho ?(

think i saw ya down southend ant.. but couldnt remember yr reg..

sounds very lucky indeed..

and that mad left-right-left is called a roundabout  :roll:

no actually :P just a kink to slow people down I think as there is a left hand turn off as well. you can't go all the way round 8)

That would of been bad luck if your car had been damaged again!

Seem to be home early from Southend tho ?(

think i saw ya down southend ant.. but couldnt remember yr reg..

sounds very lucky indeed..

and that mad left-right-left is called a roundabout  :roll:

no actually :P just a kink to slow people down I think as there is a left hand turn off as well. you can't go all the way round 8)

id check your basildon history before poking fun at me :P

might be a kink now but it was actually a roundabout.. i should know i lived in basildon for 24yrs :D was amazing fun trying to get over it when it was a functioning roundabout ?(

ya it was clearly a roundabout at some stage and has been converted into a nice deadly road hazard

was consdiering giving u a bell and popping along ant, but i need to conserve my petrol and cash for todays kent meet

they was originally chnaged it as a test to see if it caused problems closing it as a roundabout.. guess the council cant be arsed to spend the money on striaghting it after 8yrs or since it was closed :curse: