liquid leather

toonarmy

I'm considering some of this, cos i've got leather in both of mine 8)

The main reason though, is that the old owner of my Puma managed to scratch the bolster on the passanger side Recaro a bit - anyone who's used it be able to say whether or not its any good for this type of wear?

Dscn2009e.jpg ?(

Matt if you get the whole colour wash kit (£25), you get a cleaner, a colour-matched stain and a conditioner. That scratch, has it gone through enough to show white?? If so this would get rid of it  :thumb:

Yeah, kind of - it's just messed up the top layer of the leather if you get me X(

Might have to get some of that then, the scratches are annoying me. How easy is the colour to match?

Matt if you get the whole colour wash kit (£25), you get a cleaner, a colour-matched stain and a conditioner. That scratch, has it gone through enough to show white?? If so this would get rid of it  :thumb:

Yeah, kind of - it's just messed up the top layer of the leather if you get me X(

Might have to get some of that then, the scratches are annoying me. How easy is the colour to match?

You tell them the make and year, they provide the right dye :thumb: Also comes with a little pot of lightener, darkener and gloss enhancer. All really easy to work with :thumb: