FAO Marcus and Andy

Kirsty

When I had one of my old cars recovered the AA driver said it would be free as it was not too far but then a week later I had a bill for £150. It took 6 months to get them to drop the charge. They threatened me with court and bailifs etc but I still wouldnt pay so they dropped it :thumb:

i got charged £150 just for the guy to come to me for using a orange box on the motorway!!i told him to Fcuk off, then he said he'd call the cops, so i told him to drop me off at the nxt station...... came to £170 for about 8 miles or summit!!!!!!!!

rip offs, RAC the whole way from now on :thumb: (then it means you can make the car that lil bit lighter by takin out hte spare wheel aswell lol)

I got charged £60 to be towed 35 miles!! I thought this was a bargain. Thing is my mate got a taxi for the same trip a few weeks ago and got charged £65. PMSL!!!

LMAO imagin that, pissed on the side of the road

AV BROKE DOWN, wheres ya car? JUST GIVE ME A LIFT HOME YOUR £5 CHEAPER THAN A TAXI! lmao

I've got some family thing going with the AA off my parents policies - works too, got towed all the way from the middle of the Woodhead pass, back home to Preston when my clutch went tits up  :cheers:

you broke down though, kirst didnt, she crashed ;)

pfff....shudnt of crashed then :P

I've got some family thing going with the AA off my parents policies - works too, got towed all the way from the middle of the Woodhead pass, back home to Preston when my clutch went tits up  :cheers:

you broke down though, kirst didnt, she crashed ;)

my ex crashed her Corsa outside Santa Pod (some old regulars may remember) and we used Lee's RAC and they has to drag it out the ditch n block one lane of a thin bendy countryside road, all for the normal membership price!!!!

Was well funny comming back in a Merc Atego with a Corsa strapped to the back on the dual carriageway overtaking everything in sight!!!! bloke was doing 70/75mph in a 7.5 tonner!!!! :D