Dentists

Muzz

I'm in the same boat mate, either have it out or root shite, can't make my mind up, I've had root canal work before and it was shite, also had a wisdom tooth removed a few yearss ago and that was also shite.

from advice of others who have had teeth removed and later regreted it i think i will go for the BIG filling as the gap left from extraction is there for life.

not really that painfull cos they inject u with anastetic first and it all goes numb... you cant feel ur mouth, lips or tounge for about 6 hours after but hey... :D

i had a emergengy route canal about 2 years ago, with NO anastetic (now THAT that was painful) - this is a pure guess... but almost as painfull as giving birth i think ;) :P

not really that painfull cos they inject u with anastetic first and it all goes numb... you cant feel ur mouth, lips or tounge for about 6 hours after but hey... :D

i had a emergengy route canal about 2 years ago, with NO anastetic (now THAT that was painful) - this is a pure guess... but almost as painfull as giving birth i think ;)  :P

i was not under local anastetic.. i was sedated so not the same.. i felt very pished though.. my mouth wasnt numb nor was anything else .. except my wallet for the 90squid they lifted from it for the pleasure :nutter:

get injections and laughing gas. when its all done nick the tank of laughing gas, whoohoo free NOS. but dont whatever u do DON'T drink for at least 24 hours after having the injections, i mean alcohol. it sort of induces projectile vomiting. been there, covered my mate living room.

the worst thing ive found is sitting in that awfull colured waiting room for wot seems an eternity with no decent magazines to read and no clock and theres allways one little kiddie that insists on throwing a toy car at you :vangry:

i had a tooth out and several fillings and the most painfull was the fillings and the annoying vibration caused from the little grinder, good luck :baby:

I had a tooth smashed in half, I had to have the root completly drilled out and have it capped. It took 8 injections to numb my gob :(

The worse was when i had a german dentist do me a filling. He kept filling my gob with injections and my mouth refused to numb, could feel everything. I was in agony. I bit his fingers too, wasnt please about that.

I aint been back to the dentist since, too fookin scared of em. :(