Fox Hunting

Scotteh

Do u agree with the ban on fox hunting?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well its finally illegal to fox hunt, i live in the country...all be it not that far in lol, ive never seen fox hunting but i do know that it controls a problem, all be it in a "Horrible" way to some people, imo more problems will be caused from the banning than letting it carry on. Foxes r a pest but people see them as wonderful creatures due to fairy tales, books etc. Personally i have no opinion either way as it doesnt affect me....but considering the outcome of it i wud have to say no :)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No!

It's a fcuking class thing! :censored:

What about the thousands of birds that are specifically bred just to be released then shot!!!????!!??

Would the Government ban that? NO!

Why? Because it isn't just the upper classes which play that sport.

It's a proper load of balls. Keep politics out of the countryside.

For all you non-banning ppl, i reackon i should chase you down on my Fcuk-off overfed horse, release a handfull of Tigers on your ass and say how sporting it is. End of the day, this is the 21st century and sport like that is primal and barbaric, someone just buy em a PS2 for their kicks FFS!

They are not doing the country a service by killing these animals, they are self maintained and balanced in our enviroment, removing them only see's increased amounts of Rabbits and other vermin.

For all you non-banning ppl, i reackon i should chase you down on my Fcuk-off overfed horse, release a handfull of Tigers on your ass and say how sporting it is. End of the day, this is the 21st century and sport like that is primal and barbaric, someone just buy em a PS2 for their kicks FFS!

They are not doing the country a service by killing these animals, they are self maintained and balanced in our enviroment, removing them only see's increased amounts of Rabbits and other vermin.

It makes me fcukin laugh when people compare chasing animals to chasing humans :rolleyes: :rolleyes: How is it the same?? ?(

Funniest thing ive seen though over past 2 days is a fcukin grown man crying on his horse cos theyve stopped it!! :roll: :roll:

It makes me fcukin laugh when people compare chasing animals to chasing humans  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: How is it the same??  ?(

Funniest thing ive seen though over past 2 days is a fcukin grown man crying on his horse cos theyve stopped it!!  :roll:  :roll:

LMAO i saw that too :roll: :roll: :roll:

aye its not the same as hunting humans, we're the top of the food chain for a reason :P as for saying its self controlled....it aint lol, thats y fox hunting originally started, cept it turned into a "sport" personally id prefer to just go horse riding in the scottish highlands...but thats me :P

No!

What about the thousands of birds that are specifically bred just to be released then shot!!!????!!??

2nd'd! :thumb:

Keep politics out of the countryside.

sorry but thats a load of crap.. if it was a pro hunting thing they'd be only too please politics was in the "countryside".. just coz it dont swing their way this time they come up with that drivel..

at the end of the day its a barbaric "sport", it has nothing to do with keeping fox numbers down.. if they wanted to do that they would hunt and shoot them dead immediately, not chase them till their so exahusted they cant move then allow a pack of "frenzied" dogs to rip them limb from limb!

im not an animal rights person or anything like that but this really pees me off when people say its for keep them under control.. :vangry: watch a video of a hunt and then tell me its ok to do

next they'll be saying seal hunting is a sport that keeps the numbers down.. yeah to near exstinction!!!! :curse:

No!

2nd'd! :thumb:

3rd'ed

although i'm not overly bothered

im glad that the ban has taken place. for one thing the fox is a controled species, if it has alot of food to eat then the population grows, if thier isnt then well they dont breed asmuch, why would these animals breed if they couldnt support thier young? so a major source of food for these animals can be people feeding them and litter bins, so if things like these were sorted out then the population would declin slightly especialy in cities. fox hunting is barbaric, the exhausted fox gets hunted down and scared out of its life and finally ripped to peaces, at colllege we were shown a video of a fox with unbron cubs, when the dogs got to her, the cubs littered the ground. how disgusting, now being aware there is a pest and they can cause problems why not shoot them? they do any way, the is a much kinder and quicker way to go. fox hunting is just blood thirsty and i saw on the news a guy say it makes him feel big 8o. as for the horses and dogs, yes its understandable some of these will be killed, but then the dogs can't have a very nice life living in a kennel can they? and the horses do all those people take dedicated time to look after them? if so then it wouldnt be killed. but no probebly not they probebly only ride them for the chase and pay some one to take care of it. Nice! then whats the point of having it any way? At the end of the day there are only two animals sports i agree with and that flyball and dog agility tho mine does niether and thats beacuse its up to the dog and does not take advantage in any way of its natural behaviour, if it dont want to it wont.

soz about the long post.

jade