XR3i owners manual

Nick C

I never got an Owners Manual with my car, it was lost many years ago...

I have really wanted one to fully complete the service history but what I want to know is whether the standard MK5 manual is the same as the XR3i one? Or did the XR3i have a different manual? I don't know as I have never seen one!

Also are there any other books/covers I would need?

Nick :cheers:

Sorry mate not sure you understood lol, I want to know what manual came with my car - so I can complete the documentation in the service history, and so I can look at it and see what they say lol! Stuff like that interests me (I'm sad yup)

I also wondered what else would have come with the car new, like leather folders or other books?

Cheers anyways mate 8)

Sorry mate not sure you understood lol, I want to know what manual came with my car - so I can complete the documentation in the service history, and so I can look at it and see what they say lol! Stuff like that interests me (I'm sad yup)

I also wondered what else would have come with the car new, like leather folders or other books?

Cheers anyways mate 8)

i doubt ford woul have splashed out on leather for a manual holder

usually a nasty plastic thing

Its the same Arnold, i have mine here. Inside it just lists the XR stuff separately if/when the spec differs and covers all models at the back in terms of weights, dimensions, fuel comp etc etc

:thumb:

Cheers mate, will look on ebay! (Unless you wanna sell yours PMSL :lol: )

I will also have to lookout for a leathery thingy!