back from my trainin week!!

Waxmonkey

haha!! what an odd week!! Had to go away for me weeks trainin for Phones4u. Gotta say I was very impressed with the kerfuffle we had to go through, tho we had so much homework and stuff to do. :D

Had bout 6 hours sleep since Sunday. :tired:

Had a bit of a fumble with a young lady on the course too, which was obviously nice and de-stressing.

Naturally, I had to go around the conference centre full of people doing an impression of a chicken with a timebomb in my stomach. As you do. Then I had to sing. I like to sing. Everyone liked to hear me sing, tho I'm sure the other people on the course have heard better versions of 'Like a virgin' before. :drunk:

Had to read a book on a seagull, and a wierd book about cheese..... X( X(

Good to be back tho. Get a good nights kip at last!! :devil:

Had a bit of a fumble with a young lady on the course too, which was obviously nice and de-stressing.

Gotta be done!!!! Did the same at a DHL training things years back in London, 4 of us stayed up after drinking in the hotel bar til 4am went back to someones room for a few hours n went to the training course at about 8 am with no sleep at all n hung over. Next nite we met up again and bobs ur uncle :D :thumb:

Phones4u: hi how are you?

Victim: ok thanks

Phones4u: picked a nice day for it!

Victim: long silence..........whats this phone?

Phones4u: ah, so your looking to change your phone what phone do you have at the minute? *hold hand out*

Victim: a wanky doodle 123

Phones4u: *examin phone* so how many minutes/texts/international do you do a month?

Victim: dont know really a fair few

Phones4u: how much you spent a month?

Victim: about £30/40

Phones4u: :eek: REALLY *act really shocked*.......*pause*....tell you what.......come with me, then do a Q sheet correct???

lol what a big load of bollox, happy you got a job m8, sorry its phones4u :thumb:

I just need a coupla months wages. :D

lol, dont get me wrong m8, the wages are class, but dont expect recognition of hard work, and the second you fook up theyl b on you like hawks!!!

any Q's a bout the company though m8 give me a shout i know the in's and outs of quite about of phones4u and a few loopholes of the system too ;)

yeah, cheers for that mate, do appreciate that - add us onto me hotmail if you like sometime markojones1981@hotmail.com :cheers:

I was impressed with the course and the pyschology involved in the course, made me think a hell of a lot more than uni did. some things, I agree is total crap but after mind numbingly boring jobs this is the first thing that's really made me think. :D

there's no way I want to sell phones for a living tho. :tired:

what made you get out of it?!

the fact from the 1st month i started i was top in the north-east, smashign my sales targets in the 2nd week of the month, yes fair enough i was getting the commison for it, but there was NO gratitude at all IE, 1 month i made our own shop on the high street £7k in 1 month (on my own) then there was other ppl i was workign with making just under (bareing in mind its only classed as a 10k per month shop as a hole) and what did we get......NOTHING, not even a thank you from the back stabbing managers!

1 day i done a 8-6 day (ok which is fair enough) but then they said your staying until 12 with me to do a point of sale change (oh you have them to look forward too lol), was there until 1, had to pay for my own taxi home then be back the next morning at 7am to finish it off, and then i just lost it and loads loads more...

so in a cpl words 'you have no social life'

haha!! :cheers:

I quit a job before cos of no social life - I'll quite happily quit another one!! :cheers:

I'm only seeing this as a short term solution to a chronic cash shortage situation....I dont like sales, but no doubt the experience'll do me good, I want to get back into retail and managementy type stuff. :thumb:

I love point of sales changes.....I think the worst one is in Tesco when you have to scrape dried blood away from the fresh meat/ frozen sections. :kill: :D

I dont like sales, but no doubt the experience'll do me good, I want to get back into retail and managementy type stuff.  :thumb: 

there is a possitive to workin for them, loadsa fany to flirt with and asles experience of makin sum1 buy sumit they didnt want,

i've sold a contract to 2 deaf people!! thats how much a saleman i am lol

(nah, they did actually want it though)

Edited by geordie_aaron