Test Drive!!!

plumber60

Over rated cars. Very bland and boring to drive. In all honesty I dont think the build quality is as good on VW's these days. The ones we had for company cars (may be a company car but we took good care of them) had interiors that were falling to bits (on a 1 year old car ffs) and annoying habits like the rear calipers seising up etc.

Went like shite off a shovel, 140mph kinda scared the salesman though and he TOLD e to slow down :)) not too bad round the corners though.

trying to arrange a test drive in a GT4 but they said as im 21 there insurance wont cover me, but i could test it if i supplyed my own cover note :O

Went like shite off a shovel, 140mph kinda scared the salesman though and he TOLD e to slow down :)) not too bad round the corners though.

trying to arrange a test drive in a GT4 but they said as im 21 there insurance wont cover me, but i could test it if i supplyed my own cover note :O

in a celica GT4? ?(

in a celica GT4? ?(

yeah, jap crap is kinda winning me over 8o