Jump to content

Smoke Machine


Recommended Posts

it runs on 240v i guess. so u will need a transformer thing. it depends on the amount of watts it needs. if it needs to many watts then the transformers gonna blow.




it could cost a bit depending on the watts needed, go by continuous power.


Inverter :thumb:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mine is a regular smoke machine you find in discos etc. I think I bought it from Maplins some time ago, it is mounted behind the rear seat with the outlet going down into the wheel well and under the car, the machine has a 700w heater in it, so it runs on a 1000w inverter that will do 800w continuous. Hope that helps.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...