Best snooper/road angel??

geordie_aaron

ok, im wanting a rader dectector now, because theres vans popping up EVERYWHERE :curse:

all i want is;

360 degree protection

GPS speed display

which is THE best on the market, and which will do what i've asked???

im not too clue'd up on these.....any help given greatly appreciated :thumb:

Road angel 2 highly recommended!

has everything your after

and if you buy from halfords you get a free williams car cleaning kit which is worth 50quid, i use all the stuff in the kit now its fantastic stuff, i would consider buying the williams range over meguilars now

my dad got a road angel2 for xmas, it has 4 months subscription remaining

i dont think halfords will take it back once it has been registered

he doesnt want it, as he says

1. he doesnt speed

2. he only drives to and from work and there are no speed cams on journey

3. he only has 1 fag lighter hole and he uses that for his sat nav

So its back in its box

FOR sale ROAD ANGEL 2 280quid!

my dad got a road angel2 for xmas, it has 4 months subscription remaining

i dont think halfords will take it back once it has been registered

he doesnt want it, as he says

1. he doesnt speed

2. he only drives to and from work and there are no speed cams on journey

3. he only has 1 fag lighter hole and he uses that for his sat nav

So its back in its box

FOR sale ROAD ANGEL 2 280quid!

Good price Jon, just to add the unit can be re registered to the new owner ok.

I have the Road Angel2 as well, but get feed up when it 'searches for satellites', sometimes it can take fooking ages. :censored:

I had a snopper 4 and it was awful I returned it after 2 weeks, it took my whole journey just to find the satelites- and when it eventually worked it couldn't find the bloody cameras anway. :curse:

I tested it on this road once which has 3 cameras on it- it didn't pick up one, and I went up and down this road loads of times. :vangry:

If I were to buy another one I would go for the road angel 2- got a mate who has one- it picks up all the differnt types of cameras, but again it takes ages to get the signal from satelites. :nutter:

My advice: drive slower :innocent:

mine works after about 2 miles, my journey to work is about 4 miles and no cams on it

the lazer scanner works from the second u start it up

When going through car washes the lazer alarm sometimes goes off due to the lazers they use for telling the size/position of your car

it saved me last thursday on the purley way, damn copper on a bike sitting in layby hiding behind a truck but sticking his gun at me

i slowed down and he pulled one of the cars that overtook me!

I have the Road Angel2 as well, but get feed up when it 'searches for satellites', sometimes it can take fooking ages. :censored:

mine's never taken more than 5 minutes. It seemed to be playing up the other night when we left the kent meet as it kept serching for satellites or showing my speed as 0mph and then it got stuck on beeping, but it wasn't plugged in right, so i unplugged it when we stopped at a petrol station, then pluged it back in again and was fine

it's been spot-on the rest of the time, and has saved me at least twice from lasers :thumb:

ive got a road pilot.. cant see the point of the radar detector as by the time it picks it up youll have been got by the police anway

i can vouch for that.by the time my s5r came up with laser the pig had already tagged me.sold it now and relying on my eyes and not speeding :innocent: :thumb: