hard shoulder action

Pelles

does any of yous use the hard shoulder to 'undertake' if you got some fannys dilly dallying about?

i done it last night......and my mates saying im an idiot etc??(there was 3 of us, me, mate in prelude and me mate in clio who just sat at 70 being a good boy :) ) lol...

was a fast n furious style move, had to cut inbetween 2 guys to overtake another guy as junction was approaching and someone would have probably went off it.

i was just following me mate in his prelude which he done the same but he turned off all his lights etc so they couldn't see him coming! some funny ass Shite.

It wont be done when i get me car back, ill be a granny driver then :D

Your mates said you`re an idiot?? well they`re spot on mate!!!!!

That kinda idiotic driving is the kind you see on Police Camera Action and would loose you your licence pretty damn quick, not to mention could cause a serious accident.

Being on the road for 9 hours a day i see Pee poor driving all day and it does wind me up. :vangry: :vangry:

Your mates said you`re an idiot?? well they`re spot on mate!!!!!

That kinda idiotic driving is the kind you see on Police Camera Action and would loose you your licence pretty damn quick, not to mention could cause a serious accident.

Being on the road for 9 hours a day i see Pee poor driving all day and it does wind me up. :vangry: :vangry:

exactly same as :vangry: :rolleyes: ;)

calm ladies......:P

yous trying to tell me you've never had a bit of fun while driving?

Theres topics on this forum with people posting speeds of 130mph, and im the one whos the idiot for undertaking at 80ish???? lmao i dont get it...

It was a road i knew, and i know the M8 by the back of my hand, i use it alot....

calm ladies......:P

yous trying to tell me you've never had a bit of fun while driving?

Theres topics on this forum with people posting speeds of 130mph, and im the one whos the idiot for undertaking at 80ish???? lmao i dont get it...

It was a road i knew, and i know the M8 by the back of my hand, i use it alot....

Sure, me and Ross have had BIG FUN on the road in the past, ans still do :P , and we've had the licence full of points to prove it......

But there is a difference between having fun and driving wrecklessly :rolleyes:

130mph is perfectly safe in certain conditions......

What if there was a women and child in a broken down car on that hard shoulder ;( ;( :(

Undertaking in itself I don't have problem with, it's the hard shoulder bit I don't condone

does any of yous use the hard shoulder to 'undertake' if you got some fannys dilly dallying about?

i done it last night......and my mates saying im an idiot etc??(there was 3 of us, me, mate in prelude and me mate in clio who just sat at 70 being a good boy :) ) lol...

was a fast n furious style move, had to cut inbetween 2 guys to overtake another guy as junction was approaching and someone would have probably went off it.

i was just following me mate in his prelude which he done the same but he turned off all his lights etc so they couldn't see him coming! some funny ass Shite.

It wont be done when i get me car back, ill be a granny driver then :D

?( ........Hmmmmmmm................oh dear, oh dear.A sure reciepe for a fatal here.

"Don't ever do that again........you naughty boy!" :curse:

Seriously, it's not a clever move,as some cars are broken down and have no lights on at all 8o ..............under take in a lane on a motorway(nearside) we've all done,but hard shoulder.....ummmmmmm NO!Al.

I done stupid things, if u want to prat about do it in the car park, as lee said if car broke down u could be fcuked, i heard of undertaking but that a bit dangerous, I drove along hard shoolder once for 2 miles and did nt relise, A1 had road works or osmething and lots of people got confyused and we driving all over place and hard sholder, it was a rite shambles, we all relised when we relised were going up a junction. :D

done it, do it, proberbly done worse

hey ever used that extra bit of space in between the fast lane and the central reservation???

now thats Stupid

but hey when youve got a whole motorway of people in every lane doing 70mph youve gotta break some eggs to make the ommellete

I get so pissed off with people fannying about on motorways i weave in and out of them and generally try to show them the error of there ways

Im actually thinking about getting one of those scrolling led displays to put messages on and point out of the rear window of my car

Was thinking of things like

"Keep Left if your driving Like a Queer"

"your in the fast lane go so fast you idiot"

"Why you in the middle lane when the left hand lane is empty?"

and the blunt and brutal favourite

"fcuk OFF"

im just lucky i dont drive motorway much.. dunno how may eggs i would break. :upyours2:

done it, do it, proberbly done worse

hey ever used that extra bit of space in between the fast lane and the central reservation???

now thats Stupid

but hey when youve got a whole motorway of people in every lane doing 70mph youve gotta break some eggs to make the ommellete

I get so pissed off with people fannying about on motorways i weave in and out of them and generally try to show them the error of there ways

Im actually thinking about getting one of those scrolling led displays to put messages on and point out of the rear window of my car

Was thinking of things like

"Keep Left if your driving Like a Queer"

"your in the fast lane go so fast you idiot"

"Why you in the middle lane when the left hand lane is empty?"

and the blunt and brutal favourite

"fcuk OFF"

im just lucky i dont drive motorway much.. dunno how may eggs i would break. :upyours2:

Just to pick on a few of your points mate.

If other drivers are doing 70, you are gonna have to break the law getting past them, so in theory, there is nothing wrong with people doing 70 in every lane. ;)

There is NO SUCH THING as a "fast" lane, they are lane 1,2 and 3, and ALL have 70 limits, so how can 1 be faster than the other, 2 and 3 are "overtaking" lanes ;)

If agree with what you say about why are people in lane 2 when lane 1 is empty X( :vangry:

You say you don't do much motorway driving,???? That's why you have the opinions you have mate ;), I, on average, spend 6-9 hours a day on the bloody things!! ;(

Can't you tell i'm training to be a proffesional driver???:O :O :O :O :O

:D :D :D :D

now we have all done it before ........ u just need to weigh up all the odds OR at BEST ur gonna end up righting your car off ... 8o not to mention what could happen !:nutter:

if u can see then there not a problem really is there , thats why we see all these shite nova smashed up at the side of the road they dont have enough sense to buy a decent car let alone judge an overtaking :madbugger: GAP ! :party:

just think two steps a head of every one else, but u can ALWAYS be caught out !