Donnington Apr 05

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see some of the lads again.......seems so long.......We must sort some more meets etc through the winter time.....I didn't spend a fortune, just £9 on some star sockets, PMSL at K3V in the cafe on the A453..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Went on from there to Leicester to see ferret-si and picked up some mint recaro's, all in all a very good day..... :thumb: to all concerned.......... 8)

FAO people that went,..............I just had 18 hours sleep :roll: :roll: :roll:

now I more awake, I have 3 special thanks:

1. Thanks to Rob for the lift to the cashpoint :thumb:

2. Thanks to the whole team for carying a whole interior back to the car in one go :roll: :thumb:

3. Thanks to the Donny interior lighting for showing that my car is about 10 different colours :rolleyes: :nutter: :thumb: :roll:

FAO people that went,..............I just had 18 hours sleep :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

now I more awake

3. Thanks to the Donny interior lighting for showing that my car is about 10 different colours :rolleyes:  :nutter:  :thumb:  :roll:

PMSL........I had about 5 mate, had to goto hospital with the mother in law.... :nutter:

Regarding the colour, I only spotted 6 different shades..... :roll: :roll:

and kev, loving the cossie mate  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

thought it wasnt coming? ?( ?(

why didnt ya say if it was?

Because you said you wanted to know as soon as you could mate! Id have never been up in time to get there anyway mate, i only got in at 330 night before!!

I was parked on the field down in yonder :roll: :roll:

I asked you sat night though and you said the clutch hadnt been done? ?(

we didnt decide who was going in till about3 minutes before we started putting cars in there X(

PMSL Clutch still aint been done!! Ordered the bits today though! I just have to take it to limiter and change or grind the fcuker!! :O :roll:

EDITED to say id had about 13 pints so you were lucky i could still write texts!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Edited by K3V HA